17🚧

Is this really happening right now? I have my fingers in her most private place

"Avah I need you to touch me," I said against her lips.

I can tell she's so close to reaching her orgasm and I need her hands on me.

I feel her hand snake down into my pants and inside my underwear and her eyes are big when she wraps her hand around my hard cock.

I close my eyes as she moves up and down my hard shaft. All of this makes the pain in my hip go away.

I can feel her body lift off the bed as my fingers move in and out of her while my thumb rubs across her nub.

She explodes on my fingers and moans as her body convulses. She tightens her grip on my cock and moves her hand up and down faster until I release it on her hand.

"Oh, Avah I'm so sorry," I said.

"Why are you sorry? I did the same to you." She giggled.

"That's fair. I'm sorry I'm not helpful." I sighed.

"You're fine Levi. I'll be right back. Want a rag to wash your fingers?" She asked.

"Hell no. I might want to smell them later." I chuckle

She turns and gives me this look of disgust. "Gross."

"I'm a man sue me," I said raising my hands.

After we cleaned up and fixed ourselves and I sit back on the bed Gray hollered giving us time to get fixed if we were busy.

"In here still Gray," I said just as he and Violet walked in.

"Yay Avah is still here. Can I watch a movie with you guys?" she asked.

Avah looked at her watch it was only 5:30. "Sure let's watch a movie. Maybe we can order some pizza too?" She asked.

"Daddy can we please?" Violet asked.

"Sure munchkin that will be fine with me. Use my phone and order from the app." I hand it to Avah.

"Well holler at me if you want Violet to stay over tonight," Gray said before leaving.

I watched Avah interact with Violet and they both were giggling over toppings.

Once the pizza was ordered Violet picked out the movie and she picked The life of pets two. I mouthed sorry to Avah but she just smiled at me.

I feel like I'm dreaming. I love that Avah is here and that Violet is more than ok with it.

Wasn't long until there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Avah said getting off the bed heading to the door.

"So you like Avah Violet?" I asked.

"Duh, daddy! I like her a lot and I can tell you do too." She giggled jumping off the bed to go find Avah.

She's right about that I do like her a lot and I'm pretty sure she's feeling the same.

They come back in with pizza and drinks. We pig out after we start the movie and it isn't long I look over and Violet is laying beside Avah with her arm around Violet.

I'm pretty sure both of them are asleep. I raise up in the bed and look over and Avah smiles at me. But Violet is asleep.

"I would pick her up and carry her to bed but we'll I can't." I shrug.

"I will help her get to bed just relax ok." She smiled.

"Violet honey come on let's go get in bed." She said to her and Violet got right up which I was shocked.

I watched and she guided Violet out of my bedroom and upstairs.  About ten minutes later she came back down smiling. "She's in bed with her nightlight on with her stuffy and she's asleep." She said.

"I really appreciate you helping her. She has taken a liking to you Avah." I said.

"I like her too Levi. Well, I should probably be going." She said.

"Will you help me to the bathroom first?" I ask.

"Of course I will Levi." She smiles walking over to my side of the bed and gently picks up my legs.

I put my feet on the floor and sigh. That hurt like a bitch.

"Did that hurt Levi?" She asks.

"Yeah pretty bad actually," I said.

She moves the walker and walks between my legs and begins to massage my leg and up to my groin.

"You better be careful someone else might need a rub." I laugh.

"I was wondering when that was going to happen. I used to go to a client's house who was old and every time I would massage his leg it would rise some." She laughs.

"Did you ever say anything?" I chuckle.

"No, I pretended like I didn't notice. What was I supposed to say?" She laughed.

"Well, I won't be mad if you rub mine," I smirk.

"I'm sure that you won't." She giggled.

I stood up and slowly walked to the bathroom with her hands on my hips.

She stays in the bathroom with me. I mean hell no need for her to step out. She may not have seen it but she felt it.

"Levi before I go would you like to take a shower?" She asked.

"That would be nice. Gray helps me to wash off but that's not the same." I said.

"Ok let's get you in there." She said.

"You just want to see me naked." I chuckle.

"Maybe that's true." She smiles.

"Will you get in with me?" I mean I need held up you know." I smile.

"Yeah, I guess I can. I'm going to have to strip I can't go home in wet clothes." She said.

We both strip down and I can't help but look at her beautiful body while she is checking the water temp. I reach back and lock the door. Don't need Violet waking up and coming in.

"Alright let's get you in the tub. Can you lift your leg?" She asks.

"Not much I probably need your help," I said getting closer to the tub.

She leans down to pick up my leg and I can't resist. I smack her on the side of the face with my cock.

She gasps and opens her mouth to say something but then just starts giggling. I can't help but laugh too. Best laugh I've had all week.