⫣6⫦ One Day

Please appreciate those collages I make, that shit takes up so much time... but it's fun :)

_______________________________

We drive for another 20 minutes and I keep on standing, laughing like I never knew I could.

A warm giddy feeling fills my body and when I look down, I can see Taehyung smiling up at me, just as bright as the sun itself.

We finally slow down, driving onto a stony path that has me sitting down from the bumps.

"So, where are we actually going?" I eventually ask, still a bit out of breath and trying to comprehend the onslaught of sudden emotion.

Jimin smiles up at me.

"One of our favorite places," he only says secretively.

I look around me.
There are trees and green fields everywhere and I feel far away from the busy, chaotic streets of Seoul, as though I entered a completely new world.
A brighter one.

And then the lake comes into view, it's waters glittering in the setting sun, the beach even and white, one small boat drifting over the calm water.

It's around four o'clock, the afternoon sun still heating up the air around us and turning everything brighter.

I already miss the wind through.
The feeling of the world speeding past and flying with my arms open.

We stop in the middle of nowhere, next to the shore, where Jin kills the engine and gets out.

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung jump out of the trunk in union, like they do this everyday and then wait for me to do the same.

I land softly on the grass, gaining me some more appreciative glances, and then follow them down to the shore.

I can already hear someone shouting and a little beach opens up in front of us as we draw closer.
Two boys are jumping around in the sun, their shirtless bodies gleaming with a thin layer of sweat.

I stop and stare.

This group is truly all visuals.

One is laughing out loud as he kicks a ball, his hair shorter than the others and a light brown.
His laugh makes me want to join in and jump around too- there's so much joy in it.
And his smile truly transforms his face into something incredibly beautiful.

The other one, now dribbling with the ball in the sand is equally as handsome, even though the thick black sunglasses he's wearing look ridiculously out of fashion.

But that body... damn. He certainly worked out, buff arms and chest gleaming in the afternoon sun.

He's currently struggling to do a trick with the ball and looks like he has some troubles with not falling over his own feet.

He has an undercut with long blond strands of hair on top, bouncing up and down as he kicks the ball back to the sunshine-boy.

And then there's the one more, sitting, a bottle of beer in his hand as he watches the other two play.
He looks half asleep, but I can see a soft smile on his lips, almost invisible, as if he's in some kind of quiet, peaceful joy.

His hair is the color of a washed out green, but he wears it like it's natural to him.

"Yo! RM, we're here!" Jin shouts down as we draw closer.

The three boys look up at us and wave.

It's the one with the sunglasses that greets me first.
He takes them off and smiles a bit goofy.