⫣17⫦ Forbidden

Hwasa waves a goodbye, telling us she has another appointment before she'll meet us at the party.

I take one last look at the stunning woman and smile at the thought of what she has planned for tonight.
Nothing good, I'm sure.

She gifts me a little wink too and I can't wait to see her again tonight.

I follow the boys downstairs, well aware that Taehyung is like a shadow behind me, his closeness making the hair on the back of my neck tingle and rise.

"You look damn hot, Lian." Jimin says on the way to the car and gives me one of those sexy, lopsided grins, putting a hand on my hips in a provocative gesture.

"So do you." I answer him honestly and with a smile of my own.

Without wanting to, I glance at Jungkook who's already at the car but turned back around and was staring at the place where Jimin's hand is resting on my hips.

A shadow crosses over his features and he quickly looks away- too quickly.
Even if Hwasa hadn't mentioned anything, I would have known something was up.

I wish there's something I can do to help them, but Hwasa was probably right:
they need to figure this out themselves.

So I just turn to Jimin with a smile and then on a wild instinct, reach out and ruffle that fluffy, white hair.
I see his surprised face, but I only stick out my tongue at him and wriggle out of his side-embrace.

His answering chuckle sounds like sunlight and happiness.

Then suddenly there is a shadow behind me and I know it's Taehyung by the smell that always seems to follows him- dark, musky and spicy, wrapping around me.

"If anyone other than us ever touches you like that, it's not going to end well," he grinds out and my body reacts to the words with a shiver, heating the place between my legs.

I turn to Taehyung with a sweet, innocent smile and purse my lips.
I am done with being the shy, well-spoken girl he met.
Not when I am dressed like this and feel so... powerful.

"Who I touch and let me touch is my decision."

If I expected some humored grin or chuckle, I don't get it.

He just keeps staring at me, his eyes dipping down to my mouth.
Without another word, he turns me, grabs my waist tightly and then lifts me up into the trunk as if I weighed nothing more than a feather.
He jumps in after me and pulls me down.

Before I know it, his arms have come around my middle in a tight lock and I am cradled in his lap.
Only then he lowers his head to my neck, his voice raspy and low.

"Try me, and you'll find out," he simply says and then settles back against the railing without removing his hands.

I blush a deep red but just keep still as we finally start driving.
The others seem to pay no attention to Taehyung's odd behavior or comment on my place between his legs.

Jin is in the drivers seat again, Suga next to him while the rest of the boys sit in the open trunk with us.

Jungkook looks a bit sullen, as if he hadn't been able to get the picture of me and Jimin out of his head, while the slight boy played on his phone- like he hadn't noticed anything.

I narrow my eyes, watching him with doubt in my heart.
No. Jimin is not the kind of person who would miss something like that.
He's most likely pretending.

"So, how was your time with Hwasa?" RM asks me suddenly and I whip my head to him.

"Instructive," I only answer with pursed lips and when he raises his eyebrows in question, I just shrug with my shoulders.