⫣28⫦ Mine

We change cars, switching the minivan for the usual pick-up truck, and I can see why the boys prefer this car.

The open sky above us and the wind in our hairs as we drive is a pleasure they don't want to miss out on.

We don't get a change of clothes though.
We head directly to Heechul's, covered in paint.

I have to say, it looks kind of cool.

J-Hope's white clothes are covered from head to toe in multicolored spray paint lines, and some even got in his hair.

Jimin's hair is no longer white but turned to a shade of blue, almost like someone held him down while another attacked his head.
And the other's don't look any less artful- except maybe Jungkook.
He's barely been hit, sitting there with a massive grin, totally proud of himself.

I discard my jacket and only wear my now red-black blouse which I knot in the front, showing some skin and opened my hair that now tumbles around my body in thick, black strands.
We're going to a party after all.

We drive for a while until the neighbourhood changes.

The houses become bigger, the distance between them wider and large gardens spread out around them.
Then the fences and walls start, surrounding the ever growing mansions and villas.

This is something I'm familiar with.

Me and my family might have lived in fancy penthouses in the middle of the city of Daegu, but we often visited my parent's friends who lived in houses just like these.
Just like the one we now moved to as well.

Jin takes a sharp left and drives through an avenue, lined on each side by thick trees.
It might have looked like the path to a castle itself, if it weren't for the mass of cars parked alongside the trees.

A few people stand around in groups and just like at the party last week, they come in all colours, shapes and sizes.

Some sparkly dressed, some barley wearing any clothes at all, some thin and tall others bigger and smaller and I soon find out why we didn't bother getting redressed.
A lot the party goers are painted as well, mostly bright, neon colors.

We will fit right in.

Jin drives on in search of a parking lot and the villa comes into view.

I let out a low whistle.
Now... my parents might have a lot of money, allowing us to live comfortably in a large house, but it's nothing compared to this.

It's huge and modern with large windows and light brown walls reaching at least three stories into the sky.
And everywhere you look, there are people dancing, drinking and shouting.

You can't really see the back, but even louder noises reach us from there, and I know that's where the real fun is happening.

The blinking lights turn the house into one massive beating heart and the music is Louder Than Bombs, disrupting the night.

I grin from ear to ear as Jin finally finds a spot almost at he very front, a single parking space left open.
A lot of people already seem to be here but I doubt they'll stop coming for the rest of the night.

We jump out from the back of the truck and Jin also makes his way out of the drivers seat.
But he doesn't get far as a pretty, dark haired girl appears behind him, and I watch with wide eyes as she hugs him with a wide, adoring smile.

She is tall and gorgeous, wearing a super short red, sparkly dress that hugs her slim body.

A body that is now pressed against Jin's back.

"Hey, my handsome. I was almost afraid you wouldn't show up tonight.
But I'm so glad you could make it. This party just got so much better."

Jin turns halfway and the girl goes to stand by his side, taking her hands into his and looking up at him with lovey-dovey eyes.

But it's Jin face I watch as a dark expression falls over his feature.
For a moment there, I wondered if she was his girlfriends, but I highly doubt it now.

He looks at the girl with cold, cruel eyes and I see the others around me react similarly.

One glance at Jungkook and I immediately know this is somehow connected to X-EXO, my stomach twisting in a sudden, stinging emotion.

"Joy," Jin lets out through gritted teeth, but doesn't pull his hands out of hers.
"I don't remember giving you permission to touch me."

The girl, Joy, pouts up at him like a three year old.

"Don't be like that Jini! I know you like me too.
You're just playing hard to get as always. Or are you afraid of my brother?"

"Is Suho here today?" RM asks from beside me, his expression tense and I can see Jungkook flinch at the name.

It takes me a moment to remember where I had heard the name before.
Then I suck in a sharp breath.
Suho...
This girl is the sister of X-EXO's leader?

Joy doesn't look away from Jin's face as she shakes her head.
Like he is all she saw.
Obsessed lunatic, my brain whispers in disgust.

"No, he's down at the docks with the others.
So there is no reason we can't have some fun tonight, right my love?"

Jin tenses even more and an almost pained expression crosses his features.

"I don't care what twisted idea's you have Joy, but I'm not yours to play around with."

She only keeps smiling up at him, like she can't hear the hate in his voice.
Either she's oblivious or cunningly ignoring it because she knows what power she hold. Obviously the latter as she continues.

"Jini" she giggles cutely.