⫣15⫦ Transformation

There is a lot of shuffling, clothes being laid out and dismissed again, landing somewhere on the floor.

Hwasa makes me change out of my uniform, not bothering with giving much privacy.

I'm not used to showing my body to anyone, but if she notices me being uncomfortable, she doesn't show it.
Nor looks like she cares.

And why would she know what feeling insecure about your body feels like?

She hands me some dark clothing and before I can think too deeply about it, I get dressed quickly.
It takes considerable time to squeeze into the tight fabrics and I am already worried how much it'll reveal all of me.

Hwasa is chatting away the whole time, telling me about her live, her friendship with a lot of gangs, her day-job as a waitress and her night job as a pole dancer.

She makes it sound like it's the only thing she ever wanted to be and I wonder why it's strange for me to be surprised.

Maybe because my parents always use that expression:
'You need to work hard or you'll end up as a stripper' as a way to make me behave and work diligently.

Now I'm wondering if that is such a bad thing to be.

According to this woman, it certainly isn't.
I wonder if she is capable of feeling insecure about anything.

When she sits me down and starts working on my make-up and hair, I can no longer hold in my burning questions.

"So, for how long did you know BTS?"

I can't look at her expression because I have my eyes closed at her instructions, but I hear her little huff.

"Depends on how you define 'knowing', but I've met RM long before any of the other boys were even in the picture."

So she knew them from the beginning.
No wonder they seem so close.

"And how do you define knowing?"

She lets out another small laugh.

"Quite curious, aren't you?
Well, I guess having slept with them all means I know them pretty well."

Even though she told me to close my eyes, they jump open in surprise.
She's sitting in front of me, a brush in her hands and giving me a smirk of satisfaction.

"You slept with them all?"

She leans forward and applies the brush to my cheeks.

"Well, all except Jimin of course."
I blink.
Twice.
Jimin, out of them all, seems like the most sexual one, if that can even be a thing.

"Why? Is he in a relationship?"

"No," she starts and dips the brush into another powder and sighed deeply.
"I would have eaten that cupcake in a heartbeat, but I'm afraid he plays for the other team."

It takes me a while to register the words.
I breath in in surprise when I get her meaning.

"Wait, Jimin is gay?"

She bursts into wild chuckles at my dumbfounded expression.

"Have you seen that boys walk?
No straight guy could ever manage to swing his hips like that.
But I guess he doesn't make a big deal out of it."

I don't know what shocks me more: the fact that Hwasa slept with all the others or that it never even crossed my mind that Jimin might be gay.

That calls up another memory though-

"What about Jungkook then?"

The brush stroking my cheeks stops abruptly and she pulls away to look into my eyes.
She narrows hers in suspicion.