⫣20⫦ Hidden in Your Eyes

Weeellll, and here, my beautiful people, you get the proper first sneak peak to JIKOOK.
(SPOILER ALERT FOR HEAL ME!!)

Leeeets get it!

_________________________________

The world is nothing but rhythm.

Real life seems as far from my reach as the sun or the moon as I dance and dance and dance.

I'm not thinking, just experiencing.
Simply living in the moment.

Here, there is no past, no future only the now.

My body is convulsing, turning, swaying and bending, everything controlled by the sound of the beat.
I finally realize why these people seem to have no notion of private space.
There is none.

And I am no longer just myself.
It feels more like 'us'- all those people I have never met, do not know their names, and yet we are one, connected by the music and what it does to our bodies.
Connected by the energy pulsing through us.

Sweat drips from my forehead as I come face to face with Jin.
His white shirt sticks to his body like a second skin and a wild smile plays on his lips.
The flickering light makes his face sparkle like a rainbow and paired with the purple hair, gives him an almost other-worldly look.
Too handsome to walk this earth.

In this state, there are no limits- nor rules.

I feel reckless and without bounds to the outside world.
There is just the here and now.

My hands come up to his chest and it's like the touch suddenly connects us even more, swaying to the left and right in union, laughing together even as we can't hear the sound of it over the booming music.

But I can feel the vibration under my fingers, his chest hard and hot.

Jin twirls me once before pulling me close and I connect with his chest, finally close enough to hear the sound of his contagious laugh.
Feel his heartbeat too, wild and frantic like the music and my own.

Then there is someone behind me, hands on my waist and moving my hips in circles.
Then his hands slowly travel up.
I throw my head back in ecstasy.

The music changes its beat and I turn, facing no other than J-Hope, who has zipped open his one piece down to his hips.
I let my hands run down his defined abs and giggle furiously.

His body is a work of art. Defined lean muscles ending in a narrow waist.

Nothing but utter happiness shines out of his eyes- and perhaps a bit of mischief.
All right, perhaps a lot of it.
He grins at me and I let him guide my hips, my steps, while he moves with an ease that can only be achieved by year of practice.

His hair has fallen into his face in wet strands as he bites his lips with a dangerous gleam in his eyes before he shoves me back, sudden and unexpected.