⫣48⫦ Stardust

I let down the window and stick out my head, my hair whipping around me.
I scream into the night, unbound, free.
I loved the Porsche, but I love the Ferrari even more!

I hear Taehyung chuckle as he drives at a mind gobbling speed, sending the motor roaring.

I put my head back in and can't help but watch him.
God, he looks hot when driving a car, one arm on the steering wheel, the other holding a cigarette as he takes long drags.

And the black suit he's wearing...

It should be illegal to look so hot, his hair styled back from his forehead and his jawline so sharp, you could cut yourself on it.
He glances over without turning his head, his jaw clenching as he sees me watching him.

"You are so fucking hot!" I let out, unable to keep it in.
And why should I?
He deserves to know.
Tae laughs rough and low.

"I have to, or someone like you would not get in a car with me, no matter how expensive."

I grin.
He's right.
I do look amazing tonight.

Taehyung only told me to dress noble, that he had something special planned for tonight and I should look the part.
I'd accepted the challenge and fallen over Hwasa's clothes.

For a moment I had considered wearing the red dress Taehyung had told me about, but it wasn't noble- it was just plain sexy.

So instead I opted for a long silver dress, the v-neckline dropping low, but nothing too scandalous as it hugs my waist and then falls in silver satin to the floor.

Now, the thing that definitely was scandalous is the slit starting just beneath my hip bone and revealing my leg all the way down to the black high heels.

And then there is the back of course.

Or the lack of it, as my new tattoo is entirely visible with my long hair styled to one side, falling over my shoulder.
Add a bit of dark make-up and dark red lips and voilá, a noble hoe.
My mother would be beyond petrified.

"And where exactly are you taking me today?" I ask, feeling excited and thrilled as he shoots me a secretive smile.

"Curious aren't you?"

"Always."

He chuckles.

"We are going to a party of course."

"Looking like this?"

"Oh it's not that kind of party. It's for the rich, richer and super rich, and I feel like crashing it."

My eyes glower at the words, sucking them up like candy.

"How?"

"By first enjoying all they offer and then fucking them over, of course."

"The other's didn't wanna come?"

"Lian," he starts with a sigh, but smiles, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Can I not take out my girl for a date without taking my brothers?"

My breath catches.
His girl.
Hmm, that creature in me likes that word- a lot.

"A date, hmm?"

"You think I would just take you to dinner or go watch a movie like all these other boring, normal couples do?
Don't get me wrong, even those things would be fun with you, but I'm not a normal guy and I don't do normal dating."

"And I wouldn't want it any other way," I add, meaning every word.
Who cares about being normal anyway?

"So, what has the owner of the party done to deserve our visit?"

He does turn to me at that, a broad smile on his face.

"I love how you already know that. Here,"

He pulls out an envelope from the glove compartment and hands it to me.
I fly over the pages, then let out a disbelieving huff of air.

"Oh, he's a real piece of shit."

"You think?" Taehyung snort sarcastically.

The man we are about to visit is guilty of almost everything, from embezzlement to sexual harassment to illegal gambling.
And the list just goes on.

"So, how do we do this?"

A dark thrill runs through me.
Yes.
This definitely is a date I would remember.

"Pretty easy."

He holds up a flash drive, grinning wildly.

"Suga has gathered all the necessary evidence, hacked his computer and found some very disturbing videos those guests of him should really not be denied to see.
All we need to do is wait for the toast.
He's holding his party in honor of his new built skyscrapers in Soul and I bet he can't help himself but to boast with a slide show of his new bling and ring.
Everyone will be watching."

I grin, the words like honey in my ear, sweet and absolutely delicious.

"On the last page you'll find our fake identity for tonight.
I think you'll really like it, my sweet fiancé."

My heart skips a beat and I hastily skip to the last page.
I let out an incredulous puff as I read it.

"Not gonna lie, you should have told me I have a Harvard degree, because I would not have chosen that dress."

Tae looks sideways at me, his eyes travelling up and down my body, a heated look in his eyes.
I see the hand holding the steering wheel tightening as he drives a little faster.

"You better stop talking about that dress, otherwise we won't make it through the front door."

I swallow and clear my throat, my skin tingling at his dangerous tone, but I can't help the smug smile from forming on my lips.
I pretend to keep reading about my new fake identity.

We drive about half an hour more, having left Seoul behind us and from the open car window I can smell the sea.
Then we leave the main road and drive up curvy lanes, until a massive mansion comes into view.