⫣26⫦ Anger

I stare at the entire thing in anger and disappointment.

There is nothing inside the little building but a little bit of furniture and old documents.

The only thing that really catches my eye, is the large painting of a ballerina against the wall.
When I find nothing else, I get out of the building in confusion.
What is it with this building?
Why let it stand and not make use of it?
Something feels off about it.

I walk back to the terrace and look into the windows of the trailers.

There is a little kitchen in one of them and several refrigerators, probably stacked with tons of alcohol.
In another there is only a large table, missing some edges and stacked full with empty cans of noodles and other wrappers.

I scrunch my nose: this is such a cliché of an all boys household.

The other trailer to the left looks equally messy with a large sofa, a wide flat screen and some game consoles beneath.

I actually do grab a beer from the little table on the terrace.
It's warm and I make a face at it- then keep drinking.

I also take one of the cigarettes and light it.

RM was right: it makes me feel rebellious and utterly cool and I don't give a fuck what other's will say about it- except maybe my parents.

Speaking off... I quickly take out my phone and leave my mother a short voice message, saying we had a school project and we needed to do some more research.

She sends one back a minute later, but I don't bother to listen to it- I know all too well what she will say.
I decide to resume my exploring instead.

I turn to the seven trailers, their own little houses, no doubt.

All a little bit different- just like them.

I look at them, but don't move from the place on the terrace, taking a long drag from the cigarette.

There's a fine line between being curious and nosy.

It doesn't feel right to invade their privacy like that, going through their personal stuff.
Ten minutes already passed, but I found nothing.

On a weird hunch, my gaze skips back to the office building and I narrow my eyes in suspicion.
Clearly the boys have spend much time building this place.
You can see it in the details everywhere.

The trailers look like old ship containers and the windows and doors must be self made.
They even created a sort of living area with the three trailers in the middle where they no doubt spend a lot of time hanging out together.

Why is it then, that they haven't changed anything about that office building?
But before I can think about it or take another look inside, I hear the screeching of a gate and the sound of a low and powerful motor.

A moment later, all seven of them appear at the opening.

Time seems to slow down as I watch them approach.

Either they are very self-aware or Hwasa has rubbed off on them with her sense of fashion.

Jimin walks in the front like the little path is his personal runway.

He wears a light pink blouse tucked into bleached grey trousers.
A pair of golden, round sunglasses rest on his face and a long earring dangles from his left ear with three short rings pierced to the other.

J-Hope and Jin flank him like he's some sort of celebrity, but looking no less like one themselves.

J-Hope is dressed all in white but with a pair of shiny orange shoes.
Jin's blue-white flannel shirt reaches down to his knees and his purple hair is combed back, revealing his forehead.