chapter 64 - suga

"so what if i was?"

"oh, don't get all 'mr. refreshing' with me," oikawa warned.

"pffttt, like you'd do anything about it," suga scoffed.

"i will shut you up if it's the last thing i do," oikawa leaned in closer.

suga put a hand on his chest.

"wait-tōru, we shouldn't."

"why not? we had great chemistry back at akaashi's, remember?"

"barely...it's kind of hazy," suga admitted.

"why don't i remind you?" oikawa closed in.

"t-tōru," suga stuttered, "we can't, it's not a good ide-"

oikawa crashed his lips down onto suga's, sudden and passionate.

suga hesitated at first, but reciprocated almost immediately, his hands finding their way to hang around oikawa's neck.

oikawa's fingers found their way into suga's gray locks, running through his soft hair. oikawa pushed slightly on the back of suga's head, deepening the kiss.

"we shouldn't," suga panted as they pulled apart..

"i know. we're so stupid," oikawa answered, out of breath.

suga took this opportunity to poke his tongue into oikawa's mouth. oikawa responded, his tongue dancing with suga's between their lips.

oikawa fingered the hem of the hoodie that suga had just put on while placing messy kisses along suga's jawline. suga reached down and pulled the hoodie off, oikawa's hands tracing suga's body as they made their way back up to cup suga's face.

oikawa moved to suga's ear, nibbling on the lobe.

"should we stop?" he whispered, his voice almost husky.

"probably," suga replied, oikawa's breath hot on his neck.

oikawa sucked on the spot just below suga's jaw, earning a slight hum from him.

"do you want me to stop?" oikawa left a dark mark on suga's pale skin.

"n-no..."

*NSFW warning*

oikawa paused and pulled his sweatshirt off as well, throwing it to the floor before pushing suga backwards onto the bed.

the seijoh setter climbed on top of suga, leaning down to kiss his neck and making his way down his chest, leaving marks along his abdomen. suga groaned, feeling heat rise from his groin and rippling throughout his body.

he was on fire and oikawa was the one who had ignited the sparks.

suga reached up and grabbed oikawa's shoulders, flipping the two of them so that suga was on top. suga straddled his lap and grinded his hips down on oikawa's quickly growing erection.

oikawa sat up and placed his hands on suga's hips as he dry humped him.

"god, you're hot," oikawa breathed.

"i know," suga mumbled, swinging his leg off of oikawa. suga pulled his pants off, oikawa following his lead. both pairs dropped softly to the floor.

"are you sure?" oikawa asked quietly.

suga climbed back into oikawa's lap, bringing a hand down over oikawa's groin and rubbing him through his underwear.

"we're too far gone," suga pressed his lips against oikawa's once again, immediately slipping his tongue inside his mouth. oikawa bucked his hips on instinct, earning a sudden moan from suga.

suga practically ripped oikawa's underwear off, followed by his own. the gray haired male immediately got to work and wasted no time putting his hands all over oikawa's rock-hard dick, finally wrapping his mouth around the tip.

"fuck, kōshi," oikawa muttered, throwing his head back.

suga swirled his tongue around oikawa's manhood before bobbing his head down, taking in oikawa's entire length all at once.

"shit! ahh," oikawa moaned, grabbing suga's hair. suga continued sucking on him, oikawa groaning in response as the setter moved his mouth and hummed.

"do you even have a gag reflex?" oikawa gasped, looking down at suga. suga met his gaze, his eyes wild with desire and lust as he took pleasure in how hard oikawa was pulling at his hair.

suga swiped his tongue up and down oikawa's dick, gripping the setter's thighs.

"i'm gonna-ahhh...if you keep doing that, i'll-"

"not yet," suga cut him off. oikawa whined as suga climbed off the bed and walked over to the nightstand. he came back with a condom in hand and ripped it open with his teeth.

suga slipped it over oikawa, "why am i not surprised that you casually have a box in your room?"

"gotta be prepared," oikawa smirked as suga rolled his eyes.

oikawa tried to stand up and get behind suga, but the smaller male pushed him back down onto the bed.

"nuh-uh," he shook his head.

oikawa tilted his head in confusion before suga straddled him once again. suga lined up his entrance with oikawa's dick and lowered himself down.

"fuck! oh god," suga squeezed his eyes shut, getting used to feeling so full for the first time in months.

suga gradually began to move his hips, holding onto oikawa's shoulders for balance. oikawa pulled him in closer and kissed him, both of their movements desperate and hasty.

suga sped up, the loud smacking of skin against skin echoing through the room. he threw his head back, gasping as he felt oikawa's dick twitch inside of him.

oikawa took this opportunity to thrust up into suga, the karasuno setter becoming a blubbering mess as oikawa began to move faster and harder.

suga felt a familiar tension in his lower body just as oikawa reached down and grabbed suga's length. oikawa moved his hand up and down suga's shaft as he pounded up into suga's ass.

"fuck! tōru, i'm almost, oh god- ahhh!" suga came all over oikawa's chest, the sticky fluid trickling down his abs.

oikawa bucked his hips up once more.

"shit kōshi," oikawa panted, finishing inside of suga. cum filled the tip of the condom and suga finally climbed off of oikawa's lap.

oikawa pulled the condom off, tied it, and threw it in the trash. he joined suga who had flopped onto the bed, his eyes closed as he caught his breath.

"that was so reckless," oikawa admitted suddenly.

"yup," suga answered with a sigh.

"wanna go again?"

"you don't even have to ask."