chapter 86 - semi

semi pulled into the parking lot of the tattoo parlor and waited inside his car for a few minutes for suga and oikawa to show up

impatient, he tapped his fist on the steering wheel and turned on the radio, too lazy to connect his phone to the car's bluetooth instead.

it wasn't long before the two of them showed up, bickering about something as usual. semi couldn't tell if it was serious or not, but from the looks of it, it seemed like it was more of a disagreement.

semi stepped out of his car and locked the vehicle then walked up to oikawa's car, gently knocking on the driver's side window.

finally, the seijoh setter noticed him, turned off his engine, and he and suga stepped out of the car to join semi outside.

"trouble in paradise, hmm?" semi teased.

"semi, please tell ko-chan he's stupid. he won't listen to me," oikawa deadpanned.

semi turned toward suga, "you're stupid. now will one of you tell me what you two were arguing about?"

"flattykawa here, thinks i'm being too naive and too forgiving," suga crossed his arms.

"is this about daichi?" semi asked oikawa, to which the brunet nodded. "kōshi...he's probably right. we all know you'll always be weak for that dipshit."

"oh, c'mon! you guys won't even hear me out! i'm not saying i'll forgive him and get back with him, i just want to start making amends," suga pouted.

"uh huh, and i'm not still single," semi rolled his eyes.

"ugh...i hate you both."

"you love us," oikawa mocked, making kissy faces.

"eew no, we're done with that," suga cringed, shoving oikawa away.

"um...what?" semi commented.

"nothing," the other two answered in unison.

"whatever. i just wanna get my piercings done," semi shrugged, leading the way to the entrance.

the three teens made their way inside the shop, immediately greeted by countless pictures of different tattoo art and several display cases of jewelry to choose from.