chapter 66 - oisuga

"i'm done, i'm done! i can't anymore," oikawa gasped, flopping down onto his bed.

"hah, weak," suga smirked, laying down next to the brunet.

"i-how?? is your dick like...okay??? jesus christ, ko-chan, we went 7 times!" oikawa exclaimed.

"we only did 3 the other day," suga shrugged.

"i-you know what, i don't want to know," oikawa placed his hand over his eyes as he caught his breath.

the two setters laid quietly for a few moments, each of them regaining their strength after their recent endeavors.

"are we going to talk about what this is?" suga broke the silence, gesturing at the two of them.

"we probably should," oikawa admitted.

"can we shower first? we smell like sweat and cum," suga shuddered.

"and whose fault is that? hmm??" oikawa raised his eyebrows at the gray haired male.

suga rolled his eyes, "i'll shower first then."

once they had both showered, suga helped oikawa change his sheets before they sat back down on the bed.

"so um, what the fuck do we do now?" suga asked bluntly.

"remember when i said you needed a hook up?"

"yeah, what about it?"

"honestly, i probably need one too. you need to move on from daichi and i need to start getting over iwa," oikawa reasoned.

"okay, so what? we're hooking up now?" suga raised his eyebrow.

"sure. 'friends with benefits' sound good to you?"

"i mean, yeah, but doesn't that almost never work out? someone always catches feelings one way or another," suga pointed out.

"we won't do that. if either of us catches feelings, we admit it as soon as possible and end this whole charade. okay?"

"seems risky...we should just end it now..." suga mumbled.

"that's not what it sounded like an hour ago," oikawa answered with a sly grin, eyeing suga's groin.

"hey! stop that! i hate you," suga pouted.

"uh huh, sure. but c'mon! it'll be fun and it'll help us each get over those assholes."

"just sex?"

"just sex. nothing more," oikawa stretched his hand out.

hesitantly, suga took it and shook his hand.

"what does this mean for our friendship though?" suga questioned.

"hmm...no differences...sex jokes are just funnier now," oikawa deadpanned.

"eew no!" suga smacked oikawa's shoulder.

"ahh! harder!" oikawa fake-moaned.

"you suck!"

"you swallow."

"that was a low blow."

"ah, your specialty," oikawa winked.

suga groaned and climbed off of the bed, oikawa following closely behind.

"you're insufferable, you know that?"

"yet you still hang out with me," oikawa retorted.

"remind me why that is?"

"i have cookies downstairs in the kitchen."

"oh, that's why," suga smiled as he walked down the wooden steps.

the two setters sat down in the kitchen munching away at the cookies oikawa had made, small talk filling the air between them.

suga gazed up at oikawa as he refilled their glasses of milk, trying to read his expression.

hmm...maybe we can both make it out of this unscathed...