Vacation Pt. 2

(Warning: mature themes)

Mike woke up in the morning and saw El beside him, sleeping. She looked so beautiful; her skin flushed, her lips parted slightly as she breathed, her hair a mess. He rolled over cautiously and checked the time: it was only 8:10am. But he could smell good cooking in the kitchen, so the others were already awake.

"Mike.?" El mumbled.

"Hey, good morning baby," he said gently, caressing her cheek. She smiled already and took a deep breath as she turned on her back. Mike propped himself up on his elbow beside her, drawing circles on her abdomen with his fingers. She turned her head to him and he leaned down and kissed her sweetly.

"I love my man," she said with a giggle. He climbed on top of her, leaning down and kissing her again. She put her arms around his neck and kissed back, letting out a soft gasp when his lips connected with the skin on her neck. She ran her fingers through his hair, leaning her head back to allow him better access. He left a couple of hickies, taking his sweet time on some more sensitive skin on her neck. They both groaned when there was a knock on the door.

"Whattt," El whined.

"Breakfast is ready if you guys are hungry," Max's voice said.

"We'll be out in a minute," Mike said. They listened to Max's foot steps walk away and giggled as their lips met again. Mike climbed off her and helped her up and they got dressed. They walked out to the kitchen with the others and Max jumped.

"El your neck!" Max said.

"What?? Oh, yea, Mike did that this morning," she said and pulled her hair over her shoulder to cover it up.

"Oh my god you guys have no shame," Max laughed as El started helping her pour drinks for everyone.

"Why be ashamed?" El teased. The girls set plates on the table and then drinks and everyone sat down for breakfast.

"So what's the plan for today?" Dustin asked.

"So Lucas had a fun idea, we could play a game of volleyball. Mike, you and Lucas, vs me, El, and Will," Max said.

"That would be fun. I'm gonna destroy you," Mike said to El.

"You're going down!" El said. Max couldn't tell if they were talking about the volleyball game or making dirty jokes. Knowing them, probably both.

"Okay, yea, we're gonna destroy you girls," Lucas said to Max, El, and Will.

"Why? Cuz we're girls? Well, not Will, but you know what I mean. We've got El, so you guys are going to be crushed," Max said.

"No if it means I'm actually strong I'll be a girl for the day," Will joked. Max and El hugged him.

"Aww it's okay, we love having you here," Max said. They watched as Mike leaned over and whispered to Lucas.

"Share with the class?" Max said.

"It's a surprise," Mike said, looking at El. She smiled at him as she drank her orange juice.

"Guys I don't mean to be a downer but it's supposed to storm tonight," Dustin said.

"What time?" Will asked.

"Like 11pm to 5am," he said.

"No issue, we'll be sleeping," Lucas said. He nodded and after everyone finished up their breakfast, El stood in the doorway watching the waves crash. Mike came up and put his arms around her from behind.

"You okay?" He asked, kissing her exposed shoulder.

"Yea, just thinking. About us. About the vacation. About the volleyball game. Everything, really," she said.