Holiday Surprises

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!!! 🎄🎁❤️

It was Christmas Eve, and everyone was prepping for the big Christmas get together.

The party was going to Max and Lucas' house. They'd done it every year for at least 6 years-it had become a tradition. The kids loved it too-they brought all of their gifts together and had one big get together.

Dustin and his wife, Jennifer, were bringing their son, who absolutely adored Max and Lucas' daughter and son. Will and his husband, Jackson, had an adopted daughter and son who also adored the group of kids.

And then there was Mike and El.

They'd been trying for two years, constantly. With no luck. They'd seen doctor after doctor, and they couldn't tell them what was wrong. They just...weren't able to conceive.

Until now.

El sat on edge of the tub in the bathroom, staring at the positive pregnancy tests in her hands. When she saw the first one was positive, she thought she was going to have a heart attack. She immediately took three more, just to be sure. Sure enough, they were all positive. She was pregnant.

Her hands were shaking, her eyes brimming with tears. It was finally happening. She couldn't tell Mike yet. How would she? Would he even want it? Or had he given up?

She quickly tucked the tests into her box of tampons in the cabinet, making sure they were hidden at the bottom. She wiped her eyes and went back into the kitchen, where Mike was frosting sugar cookies.

"You alright honey?" Mike asked.

"Yea, I'm okay. My head just hurts a little bit," she said. Mike pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead.

"Let's get you some Tylenol and water and see if we can't make you feel better," Mike said. She nodded and offered her husband a small smile. He went to the small bathroom off the kitchen and grabbed Tylenol, then filled a glass with some water. She quickly took the pills and then rejoined him decorating cookies. They finished all of the cookies and put them in a bowl, putting the lid on.

"What do we do with the extra frosting?" El asked.

Mike scooped some red frosting on his finger and wiped it all on El's nose.

"Guess who's the new Rudolph," he said.

"That was cheesy as hell. But if I'm Rudolph..." El scooped up some green frosting and smeared it on his face. "You're the grinch."

"Why don't we make some yellow?" Mike asked. El giggled and leaned in and kissed him deeply.

"I'm going to do these dishes first, then join you in the bedroom," El said.

"Let me help you," Mike said and started the hot water in the sink for the dishes to soak in.

"There's nothing sexier than when a man helps his wife around the house," El teased with a laugh. The two washed, dried, and put away the dishes. Then Mike scooped El up and carried her to their bedroom. They made love, but El had trouble reaching her high that night. It frustrated her, but she was just too worried about what to do with the pregnancy test she had in the bathroom. Mike felt bad, he tried to please her, but she knew it just wasn't happening. She kissed him to assure him she was fine. But once he was asleep, she snuck out of bed, shutting the door behind her. She went into the living room and put the gifts for everyone into bags to take the next morning. She then went to the bathroom and grabbed her most recent pregnancy test. She went to her closet on her side of the bathroom and grabbed the box she kept her watch in. She hated watches. But it was a gift, so she kept it.