Harry Visits Hogsmeade

Riana's POV

In the end I decided not to tell Harry. So I went to the Hospital wing early, before he woke up. I had my blood bag and then went to the astronomy tower. Where I watched the sunrise before going to the great hall for breakfast.

Anyway it's time for the second Hogsmeade visit. I we with Hermione and Ron again. Right now we're in Honeydukes trying decide which sweets to get Harry today. As we got him most of them last time and wanted to get him new ones to try.

We are correctly in the unusual tastes section of Honeydukes. We're examining a tray of blood-flavored lollipops. "Ugh, no, Harry won't want one of those, they're for vampires, I expect" Hermione states giving me a side glance. I give her a knowing smile. I grab a packet and place them into my bag as she has Ron look at something else.

"How about these?" Ron asks showing us a jar of cockroach clusters.

"Definitely not" Harry says behind us. Startling Ron, who nearly drops the jar. I look at him with a gentle smile.

"Lovely to see you Harry" I say as I give him a hug.

"What are you doing here?" Hermione asks him.

"Wow, you've learned to apparate" Ron says.

"'Course I haven't" Harry tells him. Then in a whisper he tells us about the marauders map.

"How come Fred and George never gave it to me?" Ron demands.

"But Harry isn't going to keep it!" Hermione states.

"Why not?" I ask her confused.

"He's going to hand it in to Professor McGonagall, aren't you, Harry?" she asks him.

"No, I'm not" Harry tells us. "If I hand it in, I'll have to say where I got it! Filch would know Fred and George had nicked it" he explains.

"But what about Sirius Black?" Hermione demands.

"She a point, what if he is using one of the hidden passage ways to get into the school?" I ask him.

"There are seven secret tunnels on the map, right? Fred and George reckon Filch already knows about four of them. And of the other three -- one of them's caved in, so no one can get through it. One of them's got the Whomping Willow planted over the entrance, so you can't get out of it. And the one I just came through -- well -- it's really hard to see the entrance to it down in the cellar -- so unless he knew it was there" Harry explains.

Ron grabs our attention and points to a poster. I look at it.

BY ORDER OF THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

Customers are reminded that until further notice, Dementors will be patrolling the streets of Hogsmeade every night after sundown. This measure has been put in place for the safety of Hogsmeade residents and will be lifted upon the recapture of Sirius Black. It is therefore advisable that you complete your shopping well before nightfall.

Merry Christmas!

"I'd like to see Black try and break into Honeydukes with Dementors swarming all over the village. Anyway, Hermione, the Honeydukes owners would hear a break-in, wouldn't they? They live over the shop" Ron explains.

"You do have a brain" I tease and he shoots  a playful glare my way. "Come on, Hermione, it's Christmas. Harry deserves a break" I tell her. We show Harry around the store and pay for all our sweets. We then left the shop.

Hogsmeade looked like a Christmas card. The little thatched cottages and shops were all covered in a layer of crisp snow. There were holly wreaths on the doors and strings of enchanted candles hanging in the trees. We headed up the street, heads bowed against the wind.

Hermione, Ron and I pointing out shops along the way. Including the post office. We then decide to go to the Three Broomsticks for a butter beer. To warm us all up. We enter the tiny inn. It was extremely crowded, noisy, warm, and smoky. A curvy sort of woman with a pretty face was serving a bunch of rowdy warlocks up at the bar.

"That's Madam Rosmerta" Ron tells Harry. "I'll get the drinks, shall I?" he asks us going slightly red.

"Here Ron, drinks on me" I tell him handing him enough money for four butter beers. He smiled and headed over to the bar. The other two and I made our way to the back of the room. Where there was a small, vacant table between the window and a handsome Christmas tree. Which stood next to the fireplace.

We sat down and Ron joined us five minutes later with our butter beers. "Here's to your first Christmas as Hogwarts" Hermione says giving me a smile.

"Riana's first Hogwarts Christmas" Ron and Harry say. I smile and we clink glasses. Before drinking our butter beer. My first Christmas I spent if with my grandfather and last year. My uncle and I went to a vampire ball in Romania. But this year, I get to spend it at Hogwarts with my best friends. I notice the time and sigh.

"I have to get back to the castle, I promised Ginny I'd help her study" I tell them. "But enjoy your visit Harry and don't get caught" I tell him. I down the rest of my butter beer. I get up and leave them to it. I leave the inn to run into a solid wall.

"Opps, sorry there" Hagrid says.

"It's fine Hagrid" I assure him.

"Riana, where are Ron and Hermione?" he asks me.

"Still at honeydukes deciding the perfect sweets for Harry" I lie smoothly. "I gotta go, nice seeing you. Have a good day Hagrid, Professor McGonagall, Professor Flitwick and Minister" I say before leaving. Praying they don't spot Harry with the other two. I return to the castle and meet Ginny in the library. I join her and help her with her transfiguration essay. We study until dinner time.

A/N

Picture above of Honeydukes and picture on the external link of Riana's outfit.