Grawp

Riana's POV 

It's time for the final quidditch match of the season. Gryffindor Vs Ravenclaw. I pray we win. It's been a few weeks since my careers advice meeting. Umbridge hasn't made a move yet. But I have a plan in place. As my grandfather is a friend of the head examiner. She promised to supervise all my exams if required. For now I'll take them with my fellow students.

Anyway. it's a nice day for the final match. I sat with Harry and Hermione. The match doesn't start well as Ron lets in the first goal of the game. Causing the slytherins to sing Weasley is our King. Hagrid appeared and asked us to follow him. As he had something to show us.

So we left the pitch with him. He lead us into the Forbidden Forest. So deep the sun didn't penetrate the trees. I'll summon my uncle before we leave. Turns out Hagrid has a half brother, who is a giant. But a little on the runt side. Still he is huge compared to us.

He introduced us to him. He introduced Hermione as Hermy as it'd be easier for Grawp to remember. As he is still learning English. Hagrid wants us to keep him company and give him English lessons if he left the school. Being the kind people who love Hagrid. We agreed, though silently prayed he never left. Though the likelihood him staying is slim. Along with mine.

Grawp didn't talk much. But at least we now know why it took Hagrid so long to get back. As well as where he is getting injuries from. He claims Grawp doesn't know his own strength, which is possible. He doesn't seem to bright, though he has learnt some simple words. And calls Hagrid Hagger. I think with the right reward, he could learn things more quickly.

We left his learn of sight as he pulls up another tree by the roots. "One sec Hagrid, there is someone I must talk too" I tell him. He nods his head. "Uncle Sanguini!" I call. Harry and Hermione look confused.

"I thought we agreed you wouldn't summon me during the day anymore" he grumbles as he appears. Dusting his coat.

"Sorry uncle, but I need blood" I say sheepishly.

"I know" he drawls handing me a bag. "You are lucky to have survived so long undetected under her rule. I know school is important, but please take better care of yourself" he tells me.

"I will, thank you uncle" I state. "Uncle Sanguini, these are my friends Hermione and Harry" I say. "Guys this is my uncle Sanguini" I tell them.

"It's an honour to meet more of my niece's human friends. Especially the famous Harry Potter" he says bowing. "I thank you both for taking such good care of my niece, I know she can be a handful" he states. I hit him playfully.

"It's an honour sir, we've never meet a vampire before" Hermione states.

"Maybe I can get you both invites to the next vampire ball. It's struct invite only, but any friend of Riana is always welcome in my home" he states.

"How can you be here in the day?" Harry asks.

"Magic and it is not pleasant during the day time" he states. "Speaking of, I should leave and you all should return to the school" he tells us.

"He's right" Hagrid agrees. My uncle left and we headed back for the pitch. As we exit the tree line we see the game had ended. Which was good, we could blend in with the crowd. We thought ravenclaw had won as we heard the Weasley Is our King song. But I noticed that the words are different.

 "Guys listen, the lyrics are different" I tell them as we draw closer to the crowd. They do so.

"Weasley is our King,
Weasley is our King,
He didn't let the Quaffle in
Weasley is our King.

Weasley can save anything,
He never leaves a single ring,
That's why Gryffindors all sing:
Weasley is our King" a crowd of red and gold sing. I notice the gryffindor team on the shoulders of the crowd. Ron is holding the quidditch cup.

"We won!" Harry yells happily. Ron notices us and smile proudly showing us the trophy. he was carried inside and had his head hit the door frame. But he was ok. Harry, Hermione and I all agreed to not tell Ron about Grawp today. We'd let him enjoy this win. But we'd tell him before exams. We had a party in the common room that night. Though had to stop before Umbridge could come and lecture us.

I waited until all the girls were asleep. Before having a blood bag and hide the rest like usual. They should last until the exams. Just as long as Umbridge doesn't find out I'm the part vampire at Hogwarts.

A/N

Picture above of Grawp.