SNEAK

Riana's POV

Trelawney was sucked and Firenze took her place. While she still lives in her tower, he has a classroom and living space on the ground floor. Meanwhile, as the teachers and Hermione persisted in reminding them, the OWLs were drawing ever nearer. All the fifth-years were suffering from stress to some degree, but Hannah Abbott became the first to receive a Calming Draught from Madam Pomfrey after she burst into tears during Herbology and sobbed that she was too stupid to take exams and wanted to leave school now.

Aside from feeling tired, from lack of blood. I am doing fine with my OWL prep. I had gone through the bags my uncle had given me. And have yet to replace them. I'm also out of blood pops. I'll have to head to the forest again soon for more blood from my uncle.

 Anyway Seamus now believes Harry and is at his first ever D.A meeting. Hermione and I had him sign the list. Then the lesson began, it's finally time to teach them the patronus charm and everyone is pretty excited. It's mid-April, the last lesson before Easter. I notice Cho's friend isn't present, but dismiss it as it has happened occasionally. Someone hasn't come due to detention or illness. So why would I worry about her not being here.

Harry kept reminding the others, producing a Patronus in the middle of a brightly lit classroom when they were not under threat was very different from producing it when confronted by something like a Dementor. "Oh, don't be such a killjoy" Cho tells him as she watches her swan patronus. "They're so pretty" she gushes.

"They're not supposed to be pretty, they're supposed to protect you" Harry reminds her calmly. "What we really need is a boggart or something; that's how I learned, I had to conjure a Patronus while the boggart was pretending to be a Dementor" he states.

"It did work, you got it quicker then I did" I add.

"But that would be really scary!" Lavender exclaims. Shooting puffs of silver vapour out of the end of her wand. "And I still--can't--do it" she complains.

"Try a different memory, it doesn't matter what others will think of it. As long as it makes you happy" I tell her. I'm helping teach the lesson as I already have a patronus. Harry heads over to Neville. Who is also having trouble. His face was screwed up in concentration, but only feeble wisps of silver smoke issued from his wand tip.

"You've got to think of something happy" Harry reminds him.

"I'm trying" Neville tells him.

"Neville, may I suggest something?" I ask quietly as Seamus calls Harry's attention.

"Of course" he says.

"Your parents are in Saint Mungo's right?" I ask lowly and he nods. "Do you remember the first time your mother or father hugged you. Recognized you as their son?" I ask.

"Yes, it was the happiest I ever felt. Though the healers said I was being delusional" he mutters.

"It doesn't what others think Neville, only what it means to you in here" I say pointing to his heart. "Try it" I encourage. He does so and a nearly small solid silvery shape formed. "See, you nearly had it, keep trying" I tell him and head off to help others. I notice Hermione's Patronus, a shining silver otter, was gamboling around her. And chuckle.

"They are sort of nice, aren't they?" she asks me fondly.

"They are, but remember they are meant to protect you or be used to send messages" I remind her. She nods her head. As I notice Ron finally get it and his patronus was a Jack Russel. It knocks poor Neville over just as he managed to conjure a corporeal patronus. It looked like a toad before he lost concentration. I hear the door open and frown looking at it. Thinking it was Marietta, but I saw no one as it closed.

Frowning I head over to the notice boarding having a bad feeling. The members of the DA closest to Harry had fallen silent. Narrowing my eyes I see a house elf in front of him. It must be Dobby. Harry grabbed the elf's tiny arm and holding him away from anything with which he might seek to hurt himself. "Who's she?" Harry asks. "Umbridge?" he asks and we're all watching him now.

Dobby nodded, then tried to bang his head on Harry's knees. Harry held him at arm's length. "What about her? Dobby--she hasn't found out about this--about us--about the DA?" Harry asks. "Is she coming?" he asks.

"Yes, Harry Potter, yes!" Dobby cries.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? RUN!" Harry yells at us. I point my wand at the notice board with the list.

"Incendio" I say and it burst into flames. Turning to ash. As the members flee the room. Harry ordered Dobby back to the kitchen, forbidding him from hurting himself.

"Riana, lets go!" Harry shouts at me. I nod and we run. Me in the lead. Praying the others were smart enough not to run to their dorms. It was only ten to nine; if they just took refuge in the library or the Owlery. "ARGHHH!" I hear Harry scream behind me. I wipe around wand raised. But falter when I see Draco.

"Trip Jinx, Potter!" he sneers.

"Flipendo" I say and Draco is sent flying. "Knock back jinx" I tell him as Harry gets to his feet. Just then  Umbridge came bustling round the far corner, breathless but wearing a delighted smile. Before we could run. I sigh pocket my wand giving Harry a look. He does the same.

We're escorted to Dumbledore's office. Where we find out Marietta snitched on us to Umbridge. But luckily the list was destroyed, so not everyone was caught. But Dumbledore took the blame for forming the group and had to flee the school. Those that had been caught were each interrogated by Umbridge, but didn't receive detention. I guess being made Head Mistress in Dumbledore's absences put her in a good mood.

A/N

Gif above of Hermione with her patronus and picture on the external link of Marietta.