Mina & Chronos (?)

Dahyun's POV

The MAMA award is coming in a few weeks, and we have been preparing the performance, practicing the dance at the JYPE studio. "Come on girls. We got to prepare the best performance for Onces." Jihyo-unnie trying to amped up our practice session. "Ne, coming!" Tzuyu replied as I saw her standing up and getting to her position.

"By the way, Dubu." I hummed in response of Mina-unnie's voice calling for me. "How was your day when you were, you know." Mina-unnie held my hand with her eyes looking into me. "You mean?" Mina-unnie nodded, "Did you... meet— ", She put a pause for a moment, "meet who?" Is she asking about— I thought, "you mean Chronos?" I whispered the last word to my question.

She nodded with her lips flat, pressed. "Ani- wae, unnie?"

"Oh- uh... Jeonhyeo, just curious." She moved her gaze down while I see a hint of red on her cheeks. "A- a-anyway, let's get to the dance position." Mina-unnie retorted the topic while she pulled my hand to get into our dance position.

[...]

Your POV

"Busajang-nim, there's a phone call for you." Kim bis- no, she's not my secretary anymore. "Ne, nugunya, Ji Ah-ssi?" "Let me just forward the call to this line," and immediately the call was forwarded as I heard the voice of a man. "Daehwi-nim..." It's JYP. I thought, "ah... Jin Young-ah, it's okay to talk casually. What is it?" I tried to break off the ice in his voice. "Are you sure?" He asked back in which I can hear the doubts in his voice. "Ne, gwaenchanh-ayo... What is it?"

"Do you mind if we meet at my company's building?" I can still hear the doubts in his voice about when I told him to speak casually towards me. "Geurae, munje eobs-eo. What time?" I asked which earned an immediate hum. "After lunch? How's that sound?" I looked over to my wristwatch and thought. Oh- okay. It is already time for lunch. These papers took so much time.

"Geurae, after lunch. I'll see you then." I put back the phone, stood up from my chair then going out of my office to find, "kkamjagiya!! Yah... Kim Ji Ah-ssi!" The vice chairwoman fooling around with me by scaring me out of nowhere. "I thought you are a God, but you didn't see that coming?"

"Of course, I didn't. What? Did you expect me to know everything all the time?" I glared at her for scaring me, and "Huh... I thought Gods would know everything by anytime." My face went flat hearing the words she just said. "It doesn't work like that." I sighed, and "anyway, are you coming with me for lunch?" I asked her which she waved her head in response.

"I think I'm good. You can go ahead. I got to take the wheel when you're away." I nodded and walked my way towards the elevator, going down. I pulled the cuff of my sleeve and sighed deeply.