It Begins

Chaeyoung's POV

"You!!" I growled at the sight of ahjussi disappearing from the place.

I whipped myself around to face the worst God that ever existed and my glares were sharply directed at his face. "You are!! H-hey!! Let me go!!!" I was cut off from what I'm about to say and somehow I can't move body again.

I started to float off the marbling floors of the pantheon with my body's stretch out. "Let me go!! Ugh!! You!! You're much more pathetic than I thought!!!" I spat out some hurtful words at him and found a chuckle for my reply.

"What do you know about being pathetic you punny Human?" Zeus' voice cooed a teasing question and I turned my head to the other gods, and some were waving their heads at the sight of this.

"Zeus can you just stop playing with this human. I thought we had a deal to treat them better as our most perfect creation." I heard a woman with garnet curly hair waving down to her shoulder.

"Yeah, Hera is right. We did discuss this before and you agreed to it." I saw a familiar face answering the woman before and he is holding a small harp on his hand.

"Zeus please stop your childish acts. We've had enough of your little child's play." I saw another woman with the wisest eyes and her mature tone sounded like she's the one supposed to be in charge of this Godly matter.

"Athena, please respect my brother. We know that you're the wisest and keen of all but you're still not the ruler here." I heard a man said with a tone of arrogance which I think it's Poseidon, Zeus's older brother.

"What should we do with this little girl?" I heard a man with little vines here and there in which the council room began to bustling with the gods talking to one another.

"This human is a trespasser. i think it is best that we punish the girl." I saw some of the gods nodding and "Hey-hey!!! The one that's supposed to be punished here is that ugly old man!!" I tried to refute while retaliating from the invisible force that held me off the ground.

"Look at this little girl, trying its best to break free from our constrain." I saw the man with a bronze fiery war helm cooing his voice. 

"Can we please not punish this girl. She's a cute one." I saw a woman with a peter pan look with a bow worn on her body.

"I agree with Artemis. She also looks very beautiful like me." I saw a very beautiful woman which I think it is Aphrodite. She's famous by the name of Goddess of Beauty.

"I agree with you too, Mom. I think we shouldn't punish this little one." I saw a handsome man with curly black hair wearing a quiver with heart arrows on his back. Is that Eros?

"I disagree, she's a trespasser so we must punish her for what's she has done." I saw a woman and a man? Wait, what?

"Oh, c'mon. You can't punish me of what I'm doing. I'm innocent while you... You're the one at fault here. Misjudging someone just because of your emotional tension and high power. Not to mention you're very childish, ZEUS!!!" I expressed my frustration in front all of the gods and i saw some of them are indifferent with my statement.