나를 기억해 | Please Remember Me

Achlys' POV

What is this? I thought as I'm getting a lot of sad energy from down below on earth and somehow, it's been bothering me ever since Thanatos has been sealed down in Tartarus. Should I get to the source? I asked to myself as I stood up from the bench at the park around Mount Olympus, and started going back and forth, feeling a little bit uneasy.

ARGH- FUCK IT! I shouted at myself inside my mind as I appeared myself to the source, and then found myself inside a room with three beds. Two were empty but there was one with a girl curled up, hugging a pillow. Her sobs were quiet, but I can feel tremendous sorrow coming from her, and I slowly approached her while making sure I'm in my human self.

I carefully set myself to sit at the edge of her bed while her sobbing was still quite and consistent, and that made me feel back looking at her like this. Eventually, I tapped her elbow and she quickly turned around as I found her face soaking wet with the tears still dripping from her eyes. "Who are you?" The girl politely asked as I curved a pained smile at her, and shallow sigh escaping my breath.

I am Achlys goddess of Sorrow and the mist of death. "I am Seo Miyoung." I said it at the same time while telepathically addressing my real name inside her mind. "Achlys?" I nodded lightly with lips pressed together, feeling empathy towards this little girl. "What's your name young woman?" I asked as she turned her body and setting to sit up on the bed. "My name's Kim Dahyun." She said with few hiccups, trying her best to introduce herself to me.

"I've never heard of you before. Are you ahjussi's relatives too?" I nodded at her question while setting my hand on her shoulder, and from that point I can strongly feel her tremendous pain, losing someone which made me question about one thing. "Ahjussi? Do you mean Thanatos?" She nodded and I breathed out sharply. I never thought Thanatos would be this loved by one young woman from earth. I thought as I scanned her sad face while she wipes her tears away with the long sleeves from her shirt.

"I don't know what to do to save him." She quietly murmured while her face is now looking down to the bed. "I know but I don't think it's a good idea." She must be talking about the blood offering. I thought as I moved my hand to caress her side, trying to calm her down. "I don't know what to do." She whimpered quietly as she slammed the pillow in her hands to her face.

"Do you want me to take you to him?" After I stayed silent for a while, leaving her be, I offered her something. "Can I really see him?" I swallowed hard before nodding at her question, "but I'm going to have to take you to Mount Olympus first, to meet with someone." She nodded while I cupped her face and used my thumbs to rub away her tears. "Shall we go now?" She nodded again while I brought her to stand up from the bed, and then I appeared myself with her in Mount Olympus.

Her face looked surprised, eyes wide and eyebrows were arching. I chuckled and smiled at her reaction while she explores her eyes to the view of Mount Olympus' Garden and the infinite sky.