Abridge

Dahyun's POV

"Well, I guess. I'm done here. The rest is up to you, Dahyun." My eyes were fixed on ahjussi, looking very confused of what just happened. Ahjussi's eyes were not red, "ahjussi!!" I rushed to him, still tied onto the chains fixed on the ground with his wings' feathers scattered around him. I heard his breath of sigh while I'm hugging him as tight as I could and then heard a chuckle on my ear, "father where are you going?" I pulled away from the hug to cup his face and then overheard that Hades was whispered something, but I don't know what it is.

The language was unknown to me, and all I could do was just keeping eyes on ahjussi on his knees and powerless. "Broke the rules, Thanatos. Don't listen to your nephews, that marriage ban between the Gods and Mortals are stupid. Love are supposed to have no boundaries. It goes beyond the relationship between Gods and Mortals." I heard Erebus as I turned to look at him, smiling at both of us. "There aren't supposed to be any stigma about it; superior beings and the inferiors having a child. It's supposed to be a blessing."

Being honest, I don't really understand what ahjussi's father saying. "I'll be seeing you two up in my realm. Annyeong, Dahyun." Ahjussi's father, Erebus, smiled and waved at me and ahjussi as then he disappeared, now that's left are me, ahjussi, Hades, and the cyclops. "Can you help me, your highness?" I heard ahjussi asked something which I think it's for Hades. "Of course, I can't." Hades left a chuckle, "seals can only be broken by the sealer."

"Who sealed me, anyway? I've never been sealed with such great power like this." Ahjussi cut Hades' words, and "hmm... judging by the light and how you fall. I think it was the Titans. Helios, Oceanus, Cronus, and I think it was Hyperion too? Maybe? I don't know." Both of them started to laugh as if this is something of a laughing matter to them. "You know the Titans aren't so fond to remove seals by request, right?" Ahjussi breathed a chuckle. "You know the tradition, uncle." Hades lightly laughed as the air turned thick again as if things are hopeless for both of these men.

"Judging by the chains, I think you'll be sealed down here for at least 100 millennia." Ahjussi scoffed and somehow it kind of sounded a like a chuckle. "Yeah- no kidding." Ahjussi tried to break his wrist free by whipping his arm, pulling the chain. "What did you do to get sealed like this, ahjussi?" I huffed and used a hand to hit his head lightly, "I don't know what happened either, to be honest." He chuckled while I can feel a palm on my shoulder. "You should probably get back to earth, Dahyun. Your friends must be waiting for you up there."

I whined a hum at Hades' words and hugged ahjussi's head. "No! I don't want to go!" I sternly said as it earned a deep long sigh from Hades and he started to drag me away, but somehow his effort was useless. "Uhm- uncle, you seem to be enjoying it." I looked down at what Hades trying to make a point of and realized. "Mi-mianhae, A-ahjussi!" I released his head from my arms, and ahjussi left a chuckle. "Gwaenchanh-a." His sweet smile curving for me while I feel my cheeks are heating and I think I'm getting red.

"Anyway, Dahyun. You need to go." I looked down onto my hands playing with my fingers. "I don't want to go..." I murmured and immediately earned a hum from Hades. "I want to stay." I turned my gaze to look at ahjussi half-smiling at me, "honestly speaking, you're surviving to breath down here because of me." I gulped at the words Hades just said, "what do you mean by that?"