Getting know

Dahyun's POV

It's been quite awhile since ahjussi visited us, I can't find him anywhere in our neighborhood. Today, we are practicing for the next come back. I don't know why but that word of his when he said that he's one of the gods. I can't really put off my minds out of it. Like, since when and why did he say that he came down here. Yes, was. He came down here to take our lives but suddenly, he was appointed as a guardian angel? Like what the heck was that about?

Sana unnie nudge me, snaping back out of my thoughts "hey, you've been staring blankly for awhile now." She tilted her head, "what are you thinking about Dahyunnie?" I looked away, shrugging because I, myself, don't know how to react from that news from ahjussi. "I don't know, really, so i guess it was nothing." I replied, unsure of what I'm even answering. "You know you've been getting out of your mind a lot lately, staring blankly to an open space like that." Jihyo unnie pointed out, hands were set upon her hips.

"Jeonhyeo, Jihyo unnie. There's no problem." I nodded and waved my hands, reassuring. She doesn't seem to be taking it as her eyes widened, asking for the real answer. "Anniyo, Jihyo unnie. I am really fine." She clicked and set herself sitting beside me, making me sit between Sana unni and Jihyo unnie. "Come one, you can tell me." I hummed, thinking whether it is a good idea to tell them or not. Because after that night, Jeongyeon unnie, the one who asked about him didn't really remember that she asked.

"Mmm... do you remember the topic that Jeongyeon unnie put out on the way back like almost a month ago." They tilted their heads, confused. "You know when we were just going back from shooting the new NIKE promotional photos." They nodded, "well, I kinda have found out the answer to Jeongyeon unnie's question." Their eyes widened, nostrils flaring. "Jinjja??" Jihyo unnie asked, shock was lingering on her tone. "Ne... i did and he said that he is actually one of the gods from those greek myths stories." Their eyes widened even more and their brows were arching in shock. "Eee... jinjja?" Sana unnie asked, i nodded lightly answering.

"Wahh... but i still can't believe that though. Are you sure?" I nodded again to Jihyo unnie's doubt. "Come one let's finish off our training. We still got some moves to practice." Jihyo unnie stood up, fixing herself and offered her hands for us.

[...]

Your POV

Aish.. why did do that. Now my whole cover's blown up. Muttering at the back of my head, remembering what Zeus had said. That damned Hades. I cursed, sipping my wine. I guess I'll try to handle Zeus later. Let's just focus on what's going to happen next, okay. I calmed myself down and appeared inside my office. Odd, where's secretary Kim? I tilted my head as the thought came to me.

I saw secretary Kim coming inside with another map holder. She handed out the holder, bowing. I received it, opened it and read what's inside. Like usual it's just some financial reports of our company and looks like it is going alright. "How are things going with our ambassador, any problem at all?" I asked, handing back the holder and she bowed. "Annimnida, Han-nim. Everything is going well and we've been giving our utmost hospitality towards our new ambassador." I nodded approvingly. "About the photographer and director that you've mentioned bothering Twice, I've also fired them and hired a new ones for our company Han-nim."

"Do you want to meet them?" My lips pursed, giving a moment of consideration. "Yeah, sure if they're not busy today." She bowed, "very well, I will arrange the meeting this afternoon." I nodded approvingly, "da joh-a, keep up your good work, Kim-ssi."