To Save You (?)

Chaeyoung's POV

I felt a grip on my shoulder as I was stomping my way towards the throne and the grip held me from going. I turned my head around to see who it was, and it was a tall woman with a sword on her back. Her face looked the same, moody and sunken, "there's no point of refuting their decisions Chaeyoung-ssi. My brother needs to be sealed down there."

"He's losing himself to his power." After a moment of pause, the woman finally finished her sentence. "I'm Nemesis. Thanatos' little sister, and..." Suddenly another figure appeared beside her, "and I'm Eris." Nemesis looked to her sister and then forward to what I think is Hypnos.

"Eris, you can bring her home. Just don't attract too much attention." Eris the woman who's wearing a silk robe and Wings on her back just like what ahjussi has. She walked near me, grabbing me by my shoulder as I suddenly appear in front of the JYPE building with her looks now changed.

Black flowy dress, showing off her shoulders and back with sparkling gold bracelet on her left hand. "Is this your place?" I waved and nodded at the same time, and she gives me the look of confusion towards it. "Oh-uh- ne, but this is not the building where I live." I shyly answered as I'm playing with my fingers.

"How about this?" Suddenly I appeared again in another place which is the front building to my dorm and I noticed all the lights are off. "Are they not here?" My head's slowly tilting to the side and received a confirming hum from my side. "The building's empty. Are they in vacation or something?" I waved my head in response, "I never recall anything about shooting schedules or anything. Maybe?" My tone of voice pitched in confusion as I shrug both my shoulders.

But then, she grabbed me by my shoulder again and suddenly appeared inside an office, a familiar one. "Isn't this ahjussi's office?" While I heard a woman grunting at the back, and as I turned, "Guys?" My eyes were wide and my gaze immediately fixed at a woman sitting on ahjussi's chair, bleeding on her thigh. "Omo- Chaeyoungie!!" Momo unnie rushed towards me with her arms spread ready to hug me. Eventually, the whole group came rushing, huddling me around for a group hug.

JH: where were you?! *slapping my head*

"Was I really gone for that long?" I asked and the girl pulled away, nodding their heads. "Where's du-"

I saw her lying down on the floor with her side as I quickly pointed at her and the rest turning to look her.

Eris was the quickest to react. She appeared herself near her and then snapped her fingers, making Dahyun floating in the air with her unconscious body. Eris brought her to ahjussi's desk as Eris carefully sets her down, and then she turned to look at secretary Kim. "I see that you've acquired immortality. Is it my brother?" Secretary Kim nodded as she set the knife away, and I saw her wound is closing very quickly.

I can hear the girls were gasping and my eyes just stared at it until it fully closes. "So that what happens if you survive eating and drinking nectar and ambrosia." My lips flat to the side, "my brother took some memories out of her and seems like she's having flashbacks to the memory now. So, I'll be helping her out getting those memories out." Eris' hand was put in the air as something glowing started to appear on her hand, and it has the shape of an apple.

The object shined brightly as I can see Dahyun squinting her eyes shuts and then, she wakes up with big gasp of air. "AHJUSSI, KAJIMA!!" Dahyun whipped her head left and right.

Dahyun's POV

(Inside the dream)

I was in a dark room, picked up by an unknown figure in bridal style. My arms were around his neck and his smile curving a pain to my eyes. The figure was a male with a glow that's so bright to my eyes that I can't describe his features. Odd enough, I can notice his pained smile. I was brought to a stairway leading to a throne.

As we arrived, he turned around to sit on the throne with me, sitting on his lap facing sideways. I twisted my body around to look at his face and saw him, started to speak. I can't comprehend what he was saying but I noticed my vision started to blur and my fist, slamming frantically on his chest. Was I crying? I thought as I kept recalling about the memory.

As this happen, I can feel my chest start to feel tight and a knot stuck on my throat. "I don't know what it is and don't know whether you can say this is love but. It hurts me when i see you like this Dahyunnie." The words started to reveal itself. If you consider the feeling i have mentioned earlier is love, well then i may have already started to fall for you dubu."

"Five days?" I can see deeply sighing as he's curving a small smile at me. "3-4 days??" I hear my voice was shaking. "Just one day ahjussi!! One day!!" I hear my little shout at him as I saw myself, squinting my eyes shut with my fist hammering on his chest. My fist was caught and his face curved a tight-lipped smile.

He then stroked my hairs to the side and moved his hand to cup my face, and then continue to snap his fingers beside my temple. My crying was stopped and he slowly set me to stand. I can feel my eyes widening to the flashback, and my memories of him were erased. I reached out with my hand, wide spread as I tried my best to shout at him for him not to go.

I just realized at that point, it was his goodbye at me. "AHJUSSI, KAJIMA!!" I shouted but I was awakened from the memories. I looked around to see the girls with secretary Kim and another figure that I never knew of. Chaeyoung?! "Jamkkanman... CHAEYOUNG?!" I pulled her into my hug, and "Where's ahjussi?!" I asked and my voice sounded like I was in a hurry. Chaeyoung's face immediately flushed down as I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look over to it.

"Who are you?" My eyebrows slightly furrowing at the woman beside Chaeyoung as she let out a small smile on her face.  "My name is Cha Eunhee." I am Eris, Thanatos' little sister. I heard her voice through my head, tilting at the sudden voice heard inside my head. "You don't have to say it telepathically. You're Eris, correct?" I turned to secretary Kim, now standing on her to legs.

I whipped my head back to see Cha Eunhee nodding at secretary Kim's words. "We all know that Han Daehwi is the God of Death himself. You don't have to hide things with us inside this room. Everything is unrecorded." Secretary Kim explained while she showed her tablet's screen at us.

"Is he?" Secretary Kim asked a short question and I saw Cha Eunhee, or Eris, curling back her lips. "Sadly, yes." The room went into a gloomy silence with everyone turning their heads down except myself. "He is such a pabo." I breathed a mutter low as my head slowly turning to look down. "Now what should I do to save you?" I can feel I started to cry and the feeling inside my chest was suffocating.

"What should I do to save you now, Han Daehwi?" I whimpered about it again as my crying intensifies.

______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Konbanwa, Minna. Has everyone been doing alright? Tonight, I'm back with another update. As you guys might've already know, the ending of this story is near but I wanted to drive the ending slowly so it will be a couple more chapters left than 3 or 4 chapters.

So, I hope you guys are still enjoying the story even though I had to hold it for a while. Like I always said, I enjoyed writing stories a lot. I don't know why, it keeps me calm and away from my anxiety.

Well yeah- I'm just going to say that since I'm not really much of a talker, so I guess I'll see you in the next update. Janee~)

~Ta_tsuki