A Slim Chance

Hades' POV

MN: by the way, you look hot today, Hades *biting her fingernail*

SN: you're right, Minari. *giggling*

MN: ne, don't you agree too, unnie. *looking at Jeongyeon*

Why did this have to happen? I sighed with my lips flat to the side as I saw more of the girls coming towards us.

JH: you look different. *scanning me from top to bottom*

"You girls really need to fix your attitude." I curled my lips to the left.

NY: OMO!! You look different Hades. *palming her gaping mouth*

"Can we not talk about how I look? We have something much more important to discuss here." My lips flat to the side looking at their teasing faces towards me.

SN: did something happen? *quirking her eyebrow*

MN: ne, did something happen? *grinning teasingly*

"Did you just try to flirt with me?" I started to fold my arms around my chest while slowly letting out a deep breath at them.

SN: anni- *looking away with pursing lips*

MN: did we? *still putting her grin on*

I waved my head, "can we just go back to what we were discussing earlier."

TZ: ne, about that... Isn't there any other way to save him without—

I waved my head, looking down at their faces.

DH: but ahjussi's father said—

"That's- uh... maybe, but that has never happened before." I swallowed at my doubtful answer. "Wait-wait, how did you know what I was talking about?"