Clog

Chronos' POV

"What's up, Barbie!" I put my hand up in the air, seeing Aphrodite walking close with Eros going our way. "What we have another visitor?" Aphrodite asked while I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "We've come for that matter." I whispered to her ear using the language of the gods so the girls wouldn't understand what I just said. Aphrodite didn't answer a word instead, she only shot me a look and then towards Eros.

"Then you girls shouldn't be here. Let's move somewhere else." Aphrodite waved her hand for us to follow. "Sillyehamnida, is it really possible to get rid of the seal without—" "Yes, small cub. Is that what they call you down there? Chaeyoung?" Aphrodite quickly replied. "Is it true that we only need o—" "Yes, that's correct as well. GodJihyo? Is that how they call you, Jihyo?"

"Oh- and Thomas as well." Jeongyeon added out of nowhere while we climbed the steps to Pantheon, and "is this where the Gods and Goddesses live?"

"Hmm... The curious one, you must be—" "Mina, Myoui Mina."

"Yes, I know." Aphrodite replied as we arrived inside the pantheon where there's a fireplace.

CY: "it's the eternal flame, Hestia." *Cupping her gaping mouth*

SN: "who's Hestia?" *Pouting with a finger on her chin*

TZ: "Hestia is the Goddess hearth, the right ordering of domesticity, the family, the home, and the—"

JY: "you're really good at quoting the Wikipedia, Tzuyoda." *Grinning teasingly*

NY: "at least, she knows something." *Lips quirking.*

I walk over to stone bench circling the fireplace as I kept my eyes on Aphrodite going towards the opposite side. "As see girls might have known, all of you have received the blessings of the Goddess of beauty herself." I started to explain what needs to be explained. "And to remove your blessings for removing the seal bestowed upon my cousin, Thanatos. One of you have to face the Gods or Goddesses that gave you your blessings."

"In short, Aphrodite here will have to pull out your soul from your body and then, removing the blessings which then used to lift the seal off from Thanatos."

NY: "question." *Putting her hand up in the air*

"Yes, Nayeon." Aprhodite pointed at her.