Blank

Your POV

"Chae, what are you doing here?!" My voice raising as i saw her walking up in front of me.

"What is the meaning of this?! Why is he sentenced to be sealed down there on the depths of Tartarus?! Ahjussi is a better deity than all of you!!!" She retaliated. "Especially you!!" I saw her pointing her finger at Zeus.

I immediately caught her shoulders, turning her around to see her eyes tearing from what just happened. "Chae, wae? You don't have to be like this. I'm fine. Tartarus isn't such a bad place." Yeah nice attempt at lying there, Thanatos. Your power will basically be sealed off there and you can't do anything except getting tortured.

Her head vigorously waving with her face scrunched and her tears kept rolling down from her eyes. "Stop lying to us, ahjussi. Once you're sealed down there. There's no going back for you. You'll suffer more than you've already had." She whimpered.

"What is this?! Some kind of child's romanticism?!" I heard Zeus pitying the sight.

"Zeus, why are you so Heartless. This little girl is in love with him." Demeter tried to break off the tension.

"Shut up, Demeter. Just grow your plants and focus on growing those grapes with Dionysus." Zeus mocked her.

"Hey-hey, don't put me into this. She's the one messing eith your temper, bearded hag." Dionysus jumped in with his refute.

"They really sound like an immature brat." Artemis called them out.

"HEY!!" Three of them said together.

"Ahjussi, please don't do this to me. No, do it for dubu." I could hear her whimpering voice overlapping with the argument and bantering happening in the background.

"Alright!! This is it!! I've had enough!!" I saw Zeus aiming his bolt directly towards us and in my reflexed, i appeared myself before Chaeyoung receiving the smite. The smite was a powerful one and somehow it made me drop on to my knees.

"Ahjussi!! Gwaenchanh-a!!!" Her voice flailing to the sight of my body roasted by the smite. I am okay but the sight of getting smite by a powerful thunder was unimaginable to a mortal.

"Gwaenchanh-a, Chaeyoungie." I reassured her with a smile and a tap on her shoulder.

"What is this?! Are you flirting by acting to look weak?! What kind of nonsense is this?!" Zeus mocked again as he prepared to smite me again but Rhea stepped up, standing before us.

"Zeus stop this. You're being childish. Can't we just let them have a moment together before we seal him down there." Rhea called out another idea while Zeus hummed and nodded approvingly.

"Well then, let them be. However, if both of them tries to do something else. I'll make sure to make both of them suffer by killing that mortal and the rest of her friends." Zeus pointed his bolt at Chaeyoung with his eyes filled furry.

[...]

Dahyun's POV

NY: Chaeyoungie hasn't come back since ahjussi was gone from the place and the weather also hasn't changed since then. Rogue waves, thunderclouds everywhere, even some countries suffered from wildfire even though these thunderclouds are blocking the sun all year round.

JY: this is getting really devastated. *Sighed*

TZ: no kidding, ostrich. *Flat*

MM: i hope both of them are okay. *Eating a jokbal*

JH: moguri, can you stop eating just for a second of your time. You're getting grease all over the place.