Revolt

Hades' POV

Dahyun began to cry, "Jebal, naleul gieoghae. Jebal, ahjussi." Thanatos couldn't do much. He was growling low with his arms sometimes whipping, trying to set free from the chains of the seal. I can't believe I'm witnessing this. The thought of how Dahyun fell for this stupid old man made me realize how my uncle has been living without the love that he deserves.

I was five steps away from them, with Dahyun cupping the face of my uncle, crying quietly at his face with her forehead touching my uncle. "Ahjussi..." Dahyun cried softly while I started walking towards them, two steps closer. "Can't you release him from these chains?" Dahyun turned to look at me with her eyes dripping with tears. I weakly waving my head at her request because there's just nothing much I could do to him.

"The only way is the blood sacrifice which Eris might already told you about it." I stood still with my hands behind as I started to sense few energies coming to circle us around. I was alerted by this as I appeared my bident on the palm of my hand and slowly I can see the creatures that are approaching us. It was a heard of one-eyed Cyclops.

I forgot about these guys were thrown by the Titans long time ago. Still with the herd of Cyclops circling us, I didn't let my guard down. My bident was still on my hand while Dahyun's still crying quietly without noticing the herd of Cyclops around us.

Eventually, Dahyun's crying came to an end with her sniffling her nose a few times and she started to turn to see me, and then her eyes exploring the pitch-black place. She can't see the Cyclops because of how dark it is. But suddenly, the Cyclops were each taking out a torch and it lights up, revealing each of their presence.

Dahyun were startled by the looks of it. I can sense her shoulders were stiff and the loud gasp of her echoing throughout the depths of the pit. "Who are they?" Her look was confused with her eyebrows slightly furrowing. "Don't make any sudden movements, Dahyun. Walk slowly behind me."

Dahyun did as I said her to do, slowly while my uncle is still growling and whipping his arms to get out from the shackles of the seal. The Cyclops slowly closing the circle as then one of them walked closer to us, and now it's in front of me. "We're here for that girl." The Cyclop pointed at Dahyun behind me.

"What for?" I asked sternly as I showed them my bident on my right hand. "She's one of the blessed by Aphrodite from the nine girls that Thanatos protected before." The Cyclop tilted its body to the side to see Dahyun hiding behind me. "She and her friends could set him free from this place including your uncle."

What? That's impossible. I thought because the only way to break the seal was only blood sacrifice and nothing else. "I know what you're thinking king of the underworld. The seal can only be broken with demigod's blood but there's another way other than sacrifice."

"However, Zeus might not like it and he surely will interfere with the process." Don't tell me that stupid kid won't hesitate to kill this girl. The Cyclop nodded its head, "Zeus might go as far as what you're thinking, your highness." Why's my older brother so childish. "But before that you might need to free him from the shackles of his power first. So, Thanatos wouldn't go on another rampage."

"How do I do that?" The Cyclop walked a step closer. "The key to his power is Nyx. His mother can help you." Am I going to meet with my grandmother now? I sighed at the train of thought about me meeting Nyx, my uncle's mother. "Oh- and Erebus wants to see you." The torches held by the Cyclops were blown away by a black mist as then it swirls around beside the Cyclop in front me, and Erebus appears.

"I see you two are in good terms nowadays, Hades." Erebus smirked at me with his black silk and gold accessories, pins and simple golden crown circling his head. "Talking honestly, I am amused by how the two of you fight. It's really funny." Erebus lightly laughed as his face turned serious in a matter of seconds. He turned to look at his son, tied down with chains in both of his wrists. "I know that all of your family never liked my sons and daughters, but Thanatos is different."

"You guys despised him so much until the mortals despised him to because of the stories you told about him." Erebus's face turned melancholic even though he has all the reasons to be mad at us primary Gods and Titans. "He's so forgiving despite him being the God of Death himself." He paused for a minute while turning his head to find me and then chuckling at my face.

"Nyx must've been so proud of him." Erebus smirked, "mortals have never fell in love with him but that girl." He quickly peaked behind me as I twisted my body to find Dahyun curious of what happened. "Hello there. You're such a pretty Human, I must say." Erebus joked while chuckling at his own joke. "Are you—"

Erebus nodded quickly before Dahyun had the time to finish her sentence. "Yes, I am Thanatos' father or you Koreans call him Han Daehwi." Erebus put out his hand for a handshake while I see Dahyun slowly came out of her hiding, and took the handshake that Erebus offered. "It's nice to meet the Human that cared so much about my son there." Erebus turned to look at his son then back at us.

"Can you help—" "Yes, of course that's actually what I'm here for." Erebus let out a soft smile at Dahyun, shyly asking about what his intention here. "What can I cal—" "Hyun Seok or Erebus if you know." Erebus grabbed Dahyun's hand to caress her backhand. "Such tender hand. Thanatos must've loved you so much, knowing that he has to go through all this pain." Erebus smiled and then, walking his way towards his son, cupping both of his shoulders.

Erebus' POV

"Hey, kiddo. How many times I've told you about going on a rampage, huh?" I chuckled at his growling face with his eyes shining red and slowly his face started to loosen up. "Remember about yourself, Thanatos. You're a kind God. Better than all of our nephews." I chuckled at the train thought of how Zeus and Poseidon always act all high and superior on their throne in Pantheon. "You're stronger but that doesn't mean you have to be like them." I let out a half-smile as I fixed my gaze upon his red eyes.

"Come to your senses, kiddo." The red shine in his eyes have gone, "Father?" I chuckled and smiled at him. "Sup, kiddo. Long time no see." I ruffled his hair, messing his wavy hair and I turned to look at Hades standing right beside Dahyun. Dahyun's face was turning red which I guess it's because of how handsome my son is. "Is my son really that handsome, Human?" I chuckled at her flaring face.

"Well, I guess. I'm done here. The rest is up to you, Dahyun." I walked in front of them and then moving one step closer beside Hades. "What the Cyclops were saying is right, Hades. That human can help my son out of here." I whispered at his left ear. "Father, where are you going?" I turned to look at Thanatos, "Broke the rules, Thanatos. Don't listen to your nephews, that marriage ban between the Gods and Mortals are stupid. Love are supposed to have no boundaries. It goes beyond the relationship between Gods and Mortals."

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Konbanwa, Minna. I'm very sorry for making you wait long for an update. Hope you guys enjoyed it. 😄)

P.S Sometimes I don't understand why Karen likes to prank me. 😅

~Ta_tsuki