Shocked

Your POV

I'm now back at Mount Olympus, Zeus had called. I don't know why but right now I'm outside of Pantheon, waiting for his presence. The message was delivered by Hermes who came knocking, well no technically he just appeared in my place and immediately stated that my presence was requested. "Cousin, Thanatos, how are things going down there." He asked with his irritating prideful manner of tone. "It is going well, cousin Zeus. I believe that is not the only reason why i was called for." I butted in, trying to reveal his true intention. "Well yes you are right." He walked his way, nearing. "I can see there's a little bit of conflict happening between you and my eldest brother, Thanatos."

"Hades?" My voice pitched, "yes, Hades. He's been cursing about you a lot lately." He continued with his little laughs. "Well, to be honest we've never been in good terms despite our identical parts in our roles, cousin Zeus." I chuckled to his laughing while he kept his laugh steady. "You see, both you and my brother are quite unique." He pointed at me, "you are the god of death but you kinda have that soft spot for those who have tried."

"While my brother, Hades, he's just pure evil and insanity." He continued, flattening his lips. I chuckled to his flatter but this doesn't make me feel any better, knowingly that this flatters come from the prideful rulers itself. "Don't flatter me cousin Zeus. I think those creatures down there deserve mercy and salvation that they wished for." He nodded, "have you ever tried to live down there cousin Zeus?" I continued, "of course, Thanatos. Of course i have." yeah you basically impregnates all the women that you seemed to be interested with and left them with their kid.

All of you might also have known this where us, Gods, can't really have kids with mortals anymore even though in the past we were allowed to. Why you asked? Well the problem is here right in front of me. Yes, Zeus put out the ban yet he also caused it to happen. He's been having a lot of demigods, spread around the world yet us primordial Gods have a few but we cherished them like no other. These main Gods have been having an affair with mortals for quite a long time and have produced so many offsprings until Zeus put out the ban. Geez talk about horny.

If you wanna know whether i have an offsprings or not, the answer is simple. It's a definite no for me. I'm unlike those horny 'main' gods that played with mortal womens like their sex toys. I treat women kindly, mortals, goddesses, nymphs, any race. I must say that i am quite a gentleman to be honest. The conversation with Zeus went on until eventually he decided to changed my duty to something else.

"I have sensed some doubt coming from your conscience, Thanatos, and for that i have come to trust believing in your doubts." He pointed with his chalice on his hand, "as of from now, you will be their guardian angel, protecting them at all cost." His statement surprised me, didn't know the prideful ruler of Mount Olympus would has such kind heart.

"I know that you're with Moros down there and i've trust you for bestowing this duty on you." I brow quirked, confused with his sudden change of heart. "Why are you suddenly willing to protect these 9 girls?" He sipped his wine from the chalice, "i've seen their struggles and have looked into the future from my trusty oracle, that they will play a good role in this life." He paused, breathing in sharply. "So putting a guardian angel beside them would be the best case, securing Mother's creation."

"However, don't get caught while doing it. If not," he paused, "well what would you expect from a mortal knowing that they've been watched by a deity." He joked at the end leaving my in a heavy deadpanned. "Yes, i will do my best to carry this duty to your expectations cousin Zeus." He nodded, "alright, that is all. You may go back down there." I bowed sligthly before taking my leave and i appeared back in my place, heading towards the bar to grab some wine.