To Japan

Your POV

One thing is settled. Now let's get to the next one. I thought as i walked down the podium after announcing Kim Ji-ah, my secretary, as the vice chairwoman and she'll be acting as me when I'm gone. I also announced that I'll be going for a long time and untill then Kim Ji-ah will take responsibility for the company. "Take care of the company while I'm gone, Kim biseo. I know you can do it." I cheered her while tapping her shoulders. "Gamsahamnida, busajang-nim."

"Oh yeah—one thing... i think i shouldn't call you that anymore, Kim Ji-ah ssi." I smirked and she laughed a little. "Nde, busajang-nim." I waved my head, "anni, stop calling me that. You can call me by my name now." I chuckled and she nodded to my demand. "Nde, Daehwi ssi."

"I'll get going now. Najung-e bwa." I said then walking away to the back of the podium. "Let's get there first shall we." I whispered to myself and appeared myself in front of Twice's dorm to saw them all running down stairs excitingly towards their van. At this moment i didn't show myself yet so basically they can't see my presence. Eventually they all hopped inside and shortly after the van drive off its way to where their schedules are. I walked my way inside their bulding and walked up the stairs to their room with doors closed.

I appeared myself inside to see a little mess left before they're going earlier today and explored their dorm leaving everything untouched. I arrived at Dahyun's room to see two beds one with an upper bunk and roamed my eyes around after then. I decided to sit on one of the beds in which i can tell the bed i sit on was Dahyun's. I can feel her wishes and prayers to Hypnos asking that in her dream our fate isn't like this. Should i just go with it and receive her love? I wondered as i can feel that one of the girls calling for me and i stood off the bed then appeared in a backstage with Jihyo standing facing against me.

"What is it Jihyo?" I asked nonchalantly as i walked my way approaching her. Her face looks flat and she didn't even bother to answer my question. "Why did you call this time?" I asked this time putting in a little more effort but my voice was lowered. "Don't you remember? You promised us to watch our performance. We are now at Incheon international." My eyes widened, "we are going to Japan now ahjussi." I shaked my head realizing it and tried to remember the promise. "Is it? So we are now not in some kind of backstage or anything?" My voice pitched and she seems annoyed with it. "Geureomyo, ahjussi. Why are you this forgetful. Aren't you supposed to be a God?" She said it sternly with her hands on her hips. "Are you mad at me?" I asked jokingly with my tone pitched. "Anni, it's just... sometimes you're really unbelievable ahjussi." Her lips flattened slightly curved down. "Mianhae.. Jihyo, there have been a lot of things for me to think of." I hunched down to set my gaze equal to hers.

"So are you coming with us or not?" She asked sternly demanding. "I don't know. I'll need to buy some plane tickets before i can go." I reasoned and she seems not to be having it. "Gwaenchanh-a we already have a spare ticket for you." She put out a ticket to Tokyo. "Ah, how much should i pay for this?" She waved her head, "you don't have to, ahjussi. This is a personal favour from us to make Dahyun a little bit happier. She's been down lately."

"You probably can't see it from the outside but she's definitely need you to cheer her up." She added while giving the tickets. "The seat's also beside her." She added again after i took the tickets from her hand. "You do know that you girls could just tell me where your concert is right?" I pointed out and she immediately snarled. "It's different okay, ahjussi. It's different to just appear there magically rather than going with us the whole trip and spending your time." She stopped and then her voice died down. "It's different." She continued but her voice was lowered. "Anyway, you probably need to check in right now. The flight's almost arriving." With her saying it, i immediately went away to check in and went back to her shortly. Good thing the airport is quiet. I thought as i am waking back to where Jihyo called me.