Misjudge

Chaeyoung's POV

"Well that was anticlimactic." My mouth curved into slight frown. "I tho-"

Omo, what's this feeling!! Why do i suddenly feel something burning inside me. I thought as beads of sweat appearing and rolling down my face. I looked at ahjussi and his cousin, "I don't feel so well ahjussi." My voice low and somewhat writhing with my expression flushed, feeling the burning pain sensation coming inside my body. "Gwaenchanh-a Chaeyoungie?" Ahjussi lowering his back with his hand on my shoulder and i saw his cousin looking worried as well. "I think it's the nectar and ambrosia, Thanatos. Her body is rejecting immortality." I heard ahjussi's cousin saying, I'm guessing it's something bad, and ahjussi's face turned panicked. "Chronos, use your power to stop time right now."

Your POV

"What now?" Chronos asked as all things started to stop and the only ones moving are two of us. "She's definitely going to die of you undo your power, Chronos." I said crestfallen. I began to stare blankly out of guilt for making her drink the nectar and eat the ambrosia. "You could always kiss her, Thanatos, to prevent her soul from incinerating her body." My eyes widened hearing the words he just said. "WHAT?! NO?!" My voice raised refuting, "alright, fine. But do you know another way to cancel out the effect? If i undo my power, it's a do or die situation, Thanatos." Shit, why did it has to be like this. My feet tapping as my jaw clenching, gritting my teeth. "Alright, fine.. yeah I'll do it." I groaned and Chronos immediately undo his powers. Chaeyoung began to move again with her face crunched showing struggle holding the pain from her soul rejecting the effects of nectar and ambrosia.

I put my hands on her shoulders, bringing her up gently and slowly leaned forward to kiss her as her expression changed surprised. "A-ahjussi, wha-what ar-" Her sentence unfinished, cut by my kiss. I paced the kiss slowly as i took over all the after effects of her soul rejecting immortality.

Chaeyoung's POV

"A-ahjussi, wha-what ar-"

My sentence was cut by the sudden kiss brought upon me. Ahjussi's kiss slowly pacing with each and every sweep of his tongue inside my mouth with me trying to balance out and receive his kiss well. I can slowly feel the burning pain inside my body fade away and my heart gradually beating faster for him kissing directly to my lips. The kiss went for awhile untill the burning sensation completely gone and ahjussi pulled away as i noticed his lips glossy with the mess made from the kiss. Looking at his handsome face with slender and narrowing jaw, i can feel my cheeks flaring and my heart's thumping to the thought of me kissing the man that Dahyunnie loved in accident. "Gwaenchanh-a? Are you feeling better now?" I nodded slyly as i was kept in a trance, looking at his divine features.

"Oh, sister Rhea. Thank you." He pulled me into his arms, wrapping around me in his hug tightly. His hugging made my heart thumping faster, i hope he doesn't notice my thumping heart. "It was definitely a bad idea. I'm not going to give you nectar and ambrosia again." He pulled away as he was saying with his voice toned concerned. "By-by th-the way, what just happened actually, ahjussi." My sentence stammering trying to elaborate what I'm saying. "Your soul rejected the effects of immortality brought by the nectar and ambrosia. Your soul was going to incinerate your whole body from the inside." He said so while brushing my medium long hair to the side. He scoffed out of panic as he tried to calm himself down, hugging me again. "Blessed Rhea, i thought i was going to make the same mistake again decades ago." He uttered faintly. "At least, you didn't make the same mistake again now, Thanatos. Calm yourself down." I saw ahjussi's cousin in my gaze setting himself against me, just beside and slightly behind ahjussi. "Good thing, you notice him quickly about the impending doom of mortal souls rejecting immortality." Ahjussi's cousin folded his arms crossing it with his lips curled back and nodding in approval.

Wait, didn't ahjussi and his cousin say about him going to make the same mistake from decades ago? As he pulled away and his face still displaying concern with his eyebrows arching loosely and his stares on me looked nonexistent. "C'mon, Thanatos we gotta get going now. The immortal council doesn't like to be kept waiting." Ahjussi's cousin unfolded his arms and walked nearing ahjussi still kneeling in front of me. He put a hand on ahjussi's shoulder bringing ahjussi's stare back and turned over to look up at him. "Kaja, or your punishment will be heavier than be sealed down on that stinky pit." I saw ahjussi nodded and looked back to me. "Let me go with you. I will try to convince them for your innocence ahjussi." He let out a soft, deep sigh. "Anniya, Chaeyoungie. Hajiman." I can see his eyes started glittering with tears. "I don't want that day to happen again." His voice hoarse and low. He tapped my shoulders with his palms as he slowly walked back and tried to disappear but i managed to grab his coat and was instantly transported to a beautiful garden up in the sky.

The view was clouds all around but the flowers decorating the garden with a path leading to huge building with pillars and a large door. I immediately tried to hide myself so ahjussi didn't notice that i was teleported here. I hide behind a pillar from a large gate leading inside the garden and its path. Ahjussi was already way ahead of me, seeing his black coat from his back, walking beside his cousin. I can see they're talking to each other but their voices were so faint, I can't hear what they're saying. I kept my eyes on them just walking towards the large building lead by the pathway. I sneaked closer carefully so I don't lose my sight of them and eventually followed them through untill i reached the large front door of the building i saw earlier. Peeking from the edge of the pillar, seeing ahjussi getting inside as the door open widely and i somehow managed to follow them inside unnoticed.

I hurriedly hide myself again as i saw ahjussi arrived in the middle of, Gods? And heard what they're saying about ahjussi's matter. "Thanatos, you have violated our treaty with each other by attempt of overthrowing me. Not to mention, you also doubted my decisions about the ban about us Gods cannot meet our children when they're born."

"Come on, Zeus. He's your uncle, there must be reasons behind his doubt to your decision."

"Yeah, Apollo's right. How could you just accuse him for trying to overthrow you from your position, Zeus. Are you out of your mind?"

"No!! Of course, he is trying to overthrow Zeus. He knows that he even got the power to rebel against all of us."

"Still, he's our uncle. Come on, can't we just respect him and his words. He lived and ruled the world earlier than most of us. He's a lot wiser than us."

"I think you're right, Athena."

"Yeah i agree with you too, Athena."

"SILENCE!!"

The room died, no sound coming from all the Gods bantering about the matter that was brought on to ahjussi.

"No, i saw it myself with my own eyes. Thanatos was attacking Zeus and Poseidon all at once."

"Yeah we were attacked by him and Zeus's arm was cut by his sword."

The discussion for ages but i kept following it untill the finally put a decision on ahjussi's fate. "With this we sentence Thanatos, sealed down in the depths of Tartarus." Hearing the sentence put upon ahjussi, i unconsciously reacted running into the middle of the Gods.

"Why is there a mortal running around in our place?"

~Russ