Break

Your POV

"I don't want you to suffer. As one of the Gods my conscience said, it is not right for me to leave you in a state of despair." Her looks seem confused, "don't tell me that you're going to rebel against your families." Her voice stern yet i can sense her concern creeping out from her tone. I waved my head to her words, denying her statement and somehow this made her expression loosened by a little bit. "Anni, dubu. I'm not as reckless as you're thinking of. However, I am doing best to keep you away from the prophecy." I explained as she started to pursing her lips and eventually formed it into a pout. "Can i help ahjussi?" Her soft voice asking and then I stayed silent for a moment. "After this i want you to forget everything about me and the fact that we ever met. Until then i will come to you again and then you can make me fall for you." Her eyes bulging and waving her head incessantly. "A-anni, a-anniyo ahjussi. Jebal, Ahjussi." She started to cry and burying her face on my collar as she hit me with her knuckle desperately.

"Wae ahjussi?? All i want is for you to feel loved. Why are you doing this to me and not to mention for yourself." She stammered, "it's not that I'm not letting you dubu. I just don't want you to suffer when i finally fell for you. Not to mention that later then, we must sacrifice our children. It'll be hard for you to endure, Dahyunnie." Her cries intensified and her hitting too. "This is unfair. I heard stories from Chaeyoungie that your siblings and nephews got the chance to feel love but you. You never even experienced the feeling yourself." She whimpered as her hitting slowly stopping. "I'm okay if it's too much of a high risk. I don't care even if i must love you in a one sided love." Her voice slowly raising but then i shushed her softly. "I don't know what it is and don't know whether you can say this is love but. It hurts me when i see you like this Dahyunnie." I cupped her face then directed her gaze to face mine as i saw her eyes bulging in reacting to my words earlier. "If you consider the feeling i have mentioned earlier is love, well then i may have already started to fall for you dubu."

"And I don't want the primary Gods know about this." I curved a soft smile to her teary eyes for her to feel better a little bit as i moved my thumbs rubbing her cheeks to wipe her tears soaking her eyes down to her cheeks. "Just give me one week to spend my time with you. So i can make sure that you will come back to me after you're done with your families." Her one last wish was said out with her eyes still swimming in her tears. "But promise me that you'll come for me." I sighed and stayed still staring at her teary gaze into my eyes. "Five days?" I didn't answer, "3-4 days??" Her voice pitched while stammering. "Just one-day ahjussi!! One day!!" She pleaded with her eyelids pressed against each other. Not answering pleading but instead, I moved my hand to stroke her hair to the side to reveal more of her face. With her eyes were still tightly closed, i snapped my fingers gently next to her temple, erasing her memories of me and the time we had met. She cried and somehow her cries made my chest tight and hard for me to breathe. I scoffed to the sensation i had felt and stood up bringing her in my arms as I appeared in front of their dorm.

I made her cry stop and set her down to stand on her own. Then, i walked back slowly erasing my presence to the living senses. She looked around, quizzical and was wondering what had happened but then i can see her curving a smile then walked her way inside her dorm. Her smiles alone had made my heart melt. I don't know why and when this started to happen but i am sure now that i have fallen for her. Her quirky behavior and her dorky smiles are the ones I wanted to protect and with this. I have decided to put aside her feelings and wishes for her own sake. I may not be able to remove her feelings but at least i can erase her memories of me. I thought as i kept my gaze on her rushing with her jolly mood to their front door and Nayeon received her at the front.

I can see Nayeon checking the neighbor for my presence with her gaze traveled along the streets but luckily my presence wasn't discovered. I appeared myself to Mount Olympus at their garden filled with colorful flowers and grape vines as i walked my way along the path to enter the Pantheon. I met Chronos along my way there and he seems to be going the opposite direction but then he stopped when his presence is beside me. "I see that you've erased her memories, Thanatos. Good answer but harshly forced." He whispered to me with his arm put on my shoulder. "I know what you're planning Thanatos. And I'm rooting for you. Come to my realm if you need any hand. I'm on your side." He tapped shoulder ending his whispering and then walked his way back disappearing from the place. I continued to enter the Pantheon and what was he thinking. Did he really think I'm going to rebel against the other Gods. I thought and continue to wave my head to my stupid thoughts. "Thanatos, how are things going down there." I saw Zeus turning to face against me.