Tzuyu & Artemis (part 2)

Tzuyu's POV

Artemis laughed softly and patted Sana's head. "and let me guess. You were asking in your mind how do I know that you're dating my cousin." Sana nodded shyly. "Dahyun told me." Artemis looked at Dahyun grinning with a peace finger sign. Sana's face blushed deeper as she threw her hand on Dahyun to hit her.

SN: WHY'D TELL HER DUBU?! *voice raised*

DH: Ehehehe... mianhae, Sana unnie.

"Ah- Tzuyu ssi." Artemis called my name, "unnie, you don't have to call me formally like that. Just address me informally." I smiled at Artemis' confused face with her brows raised. "I once observed you on that uh... tournament, what was it called again?"

NY: ISAAC?

JH: ah... maja, ISAAC.

DH: OH! NE, UNNIE!! TZUYU HERE IS VERY GOOD AT ARCHERY!!! *shaking my body vigorously*

"WAE~ UNNIE?!" My voice was raised while shoving Dahyun unnie.

DH: I SWEAR, UNNIE!! I WASN'T LYING!! *v sign using her hand*

Artemis giggled at us. "I know Dahyun. You don't have to shout like that." I looked down at my feet shyly as Dahyun keep talking about how good I am at Archery. "Well, I 've been watching you for a couple of years." The topic ended with Artemis looking at me, her face looked so proud of me. "Ah... Dahyunnie." Artemis called, "did my uncle just came by here?" Dahyun nodded, "ahh... geurae- that explains why you're here." With what Artemis just said, manager unnie grew suspicious.

"What are you girls talking about?" All of us whipped our heads to look at manager unnie and immediately, shaking our heads.

SN: Jeonhyeo, unnie. Jeongmal...

JH: You don't have to worry, unnie. Ahjussi is a gentleman.

Mina unnie nodded supporting Jihyo unnie's opinion. "Are you girls talking about Daehwi-ssi?" Nine of us looked at each other and back, nodding. "Are you Twice's manager? Nice to meet you." Artemis put out her hand for a handshake. "I'm his niece, you can call me Artemis." Manager unnie shook hands with Artemis but I can see the confusion in her face. "Artemis? What and odd name."