Chaeyoung

Your POV

MN: yeah i thought so too. *frowning in a pout*

Mianhae. I can't let you all got involved with this. Everytime they called me out. I always appeared eventhough they couldn't see me because I always appeared in a state that no living could sense my presence. I'm always watching over them. So what happened is, after that battle in Mount Olympus i was actually accused of overthrowing Zeus as the ruler of the Gods. And since then the immortal council has been planning to fight me and throw me into the depth of Tartarus, sealing me away. Few Gods are actually on my side like, Apollo, Aphrodite, Achlys. But the rest support the accusations of me trying to overthrow Zeus.

I breathed in sharply to the sight of these 8 girls worrying about me. The sight of this brings me pain and somewhat suffocating to the chest. I'm sorry girls. There's a big war coming my way. I walked my feet around their dorm as they all started minding their own business but then i got to visit the maknae's room to find Dahyun lying on her bed with her hands reaching out upwards. I neared her and kneeled on my knees. "Why do felt like something's missing. It felt like these years have been very oddly happy to me." Dahyun pointed out while her hands kept out in the air. I reached for her cheek air cupping her face. Mianhae, you have to experience this because of me.

I walked back out of her room to their living room and found Chaeyoung have been looking closely at me with her jaw slacked. My head was immediately tilting due to this and "ahjussi?!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as her finger pointing and i noticed that my state is no longer invisible to the living's senses. I quickly put out my finger shushing them softly as they all widening their eyes. They all rushed over to me, tackling me into a hug as everyone of them saying that they've missed me.

TZ: ahjussi can you please tell us what's happening.

As they all pulled away and their puppy eyes were put on me. "Jeonhyeo, gwaenchanh-a." I motioned my hand like there's nothing bad happened.

JH: i can sense you're lying ahjussi *brows furrowing*

CY: ne-ne, ahjussi. Just tell us the truth ahjussi.

I breathed in deeply as let it out softly sighing softly, "you don't have to worry about me. I'm fine really."

"Jeongmalyo, jeongmal." With this i earned a hard smack from Jeongyeon.

JY: then why's the sky dark, tides are abnormally high, thunderstorms everywhere. *stern*

"I guess i can't get out of this without me telling you girls." They all nodded together as i breathed in deep anticipating for another reaction after my explanation then. I began explaining about that day and the accusations from the Gods about me wanting to overthrow Zeus off of his position. "I was planning not to tell you girls about this." I ended my explanation as their faces flushed down hearing about the war that's bound to happen in my family.

TZ: your family sounds like a bunch of kids in kindergarten.

Oof.. Zeus wouldn't want to hear that. I thought as i choked myself up in reaction to Tzuyu's statement. "Yeah, i wouldn't want that to be heard by Zeus, Tzuyu."

CY: so what are you going to do about that?

I hummed softly not knowing how to answer this because i don't want this war to happen either. "To be frankly honest, i don't want this to happen either. So i think I'm going to let them have what they wanted and surrender immediately." Chaeyoung looked very determined upon hearing my solution.