Japan Stage

Dahyun's POV

"Glad you like them dubu." Ahjussi smiled to my words. "Ahjussi." I addressed him as he hummed in his response. "Mwo? Do you need anything Dahyunnie?" Ahjussi added, "gomawo for saving Mina unnie back then." His eyebrow was lifted as his head slowly tilting. "So you knew." His voice pitched and i nodded to his words. "Ne, Mina unnie told all the members. She said you were really cool." I paused as I'm pursing lips, "ooh-and Mina unnie also told us about you panicking and about to give her... nectar?? And she also said about abro...ambo..."

"Ambrosia." Ahjussi corrected me, "ah ne, nectar and ambrosia. What's that ahjussi?" I asked pursing my lips into a pout to my curiosity about these two items. "Nectar is a drink. Like the name suggests, it tastes sweet." Ahjussi explained, "and for ambrosia,, it depends on how the person thinks of how it tasted. It can be sweet,, it also can become horribly disgusting." He added and then laughed as soon as he ended his explanation. "However most heroes imagined it tasted sweet so i think it has never been a problem." I nodded understandingly, "are you curious of how it tasted? Do you want to see it?" He asked and this time his words made me surprised. "Jeongmalhaeyo?? I can see it??" I asked my voice pitched filled with enthusiasm. He nodded, "if you're just curious of what it's like, it's okay Dahyunnie. Humans are born to be curious."

He snapped his fingers appearing golden chalice in his hands, the chalice looked full filled with some liquid inside. I leaned forward a little, towards him, trying to peek what's inside the chalice. The color of its liquid content looks like an oil but the texture of it looks a little viscous. "Is this nectar?" He nodded while putting the chalice closer for me to look inside. "Wah.. the smell of it,, it really is sending you an impression that it's sweet." He nodded to my words and "now I'm curious of drinking this." He immediately set the chalice back and waved with his finger. "Anniya dubu,, you can't just drink this. Humans are known unable to handle nectar and ambrosia." I curved a slight frown yet i nodded understandingly to his warning. "Usually when humans tried to drink this recklessly, they will feel something burning inside and then the body incinerated from the inside. Leaving nothing but sparks of fire at the end." My nose flared and my eyes widened. "Omo, that's scary ahjussi." He sounded a chuckle softly and he gaze was put onto my eyes. "Well it won't happen, if you didn't recklessly tried to drink this." I nodded as my mouth formed a circle understanding the conditions.

"How about you? What will happen if you drink it?" After my question he immediately put the chalice to his mouth and downed the nectar in one go. He groaned in satisfaction to his drink as i stared at him blankly not believing what just happened. "The drink tastes good, really sweet. And nothing really happens to me. I'm immortal Dahyunnie remember?" He laughed at the end of his words. I shaked my head getting my head back and asked again. "How about ambrosia? What's it look like?" His humming pitched as his head tilting. "Ambrosia looks like cookies. It looks sweet but the taste depends." He snapped his fingers both disappearing the chalice and appeared another golden trophy. He put the trophy before me as i can slowly see what's inside and turned out his saying the truth. It does kinda look like sweet cookies. He looked at me with his eyebrow lifted and "do you want to try it too?" He smirked as he pulled away the trophy back and then snapped his fingers. "Nectar and ambrosia are supposed to be consumed along with each other,, in a correct pattern, nectar first and then ambrosia."

"Wae?? Why can't we just consume one of them and not consume it in a correct order." I asked, "well mortals consume this to attain immortality. And usually those two are given to heroes, receiving gift from us for saving the world."

"So is it also like a procedural thing?" I cutted in and he nodded. "Yeah, kind of." I hummed and nodding accordingly to my humming. With all the sudden knowledge i got from ahjussi, i unexpectedly yawned "you sleepy Dahyunnie?" I nodded as i can feel his arm lurking at my back and then felt his hand on my shoulder. Ahjussi pulled me leaning to the side and then moved his hand to my cheek making my head lean on his shoulder. "Get some sleep dubu. We still have 45 minutes left untill we landed." I nodded lightly upon leaning on his shoulder and slowly closed my eyes.