All In (Epilogue)

Dahyun's POV

"mmmm..." I feel his hand at the back of my head, pulling me closer as Thanatos kissed me deeper. My lips were moving in rhythm against his lips with my hands caressing his back. Thanatos broke our kiss while I giggled against his mouth as he smiled back. "It's very odd that today is very quiet, jagi."

"Hmm? I can sense Hypnos' presence. He's probably asleep." Thanatos kissed me lightly as I smiled when his lips touching mine. Thanatos looked into my eyes, smiling softly at me while his hand fixing my hair and stroking my face. "Have you ever seen my real face, dubu?" His question piqued my interest. "Your real face? You mean, your baby face?" Thanatos laughed lightly while nodding. "Ne, I suppose, it's my baby face." Thanatos agreed and I used my hand to cup his face.

Thanatos leaned into my touch, snuggling his cheek on my hand which made him look so cute even when the fact that he's the God of Death himself. "Have anyone told you how cute you are despite your title the God of Death, jagi?" Thanatos smiled softly as he kept snuggling his side on my hand while I'm stroking his face. "Anni, no one has told me that but you, dubu." I smiled lovingly at his cute behaviour, snuggling his face in my hand.

"In fact, my brothers and sisters haven't seen this side of me in their entire life." Thanatos mumbled as he kept snuggling his face on my hand. "You're such a baby for a God." I brought his head to my chest, wrapping my arms around him. "Thank you for choosing to stay with me." Thanatos mumbled as he snuggles into my chest and his arms wrapping around my waist.

Suddenly Thanatos changed into his Godly form, looking like a teenager with his curly black hair snuggling more into my chest. Thanatos looked up at me with a smile and I smiled back at him, kissing his forehead. "Omo... You're so cute." I nuzzled his nose and Thanatos pecked my lips softly. I smiled against his lips and pecked him back.

Your POV

I felt her soft lips pecking mine. "Do you want to go get some air, dubu?" I whispered against her lips and Dahyun nodded slightly. "Where do you want us to go? Earth? Mount Olympus?" I shook my head slightly, "anni, you haven't seen the garden here, have you?" Dahyun giggled as she shook her head. "Then how about if I take you for a tour, jagi?" Dahyun nodded slightly as she smiled against my lips. I stood up from my throne, slowly setting her to stand, and hold her hand.

We walked outside my castle on a dark cobblestone path, leading us to an arching gate, glimmering under the night sky large bloody moon shining upon us. I looked beside me to see Dahyun stunned by the view and softly chuckled to see her reaction. We walked further inside, walking past the gate, with her look of amazement but then, Dahyun looked at me.

Her face showed a drastic change of expression which made my head tilting slightly. "What's wrong, dubu?"