Their Sympathy

Your POV

TZ: ahjussi, can we bring this home *showing her puppy eyes*

"Anniya, Tzuyu. This is not your pet." I said sternly and this brings some disappointment looks from others as well.

CY: come on, ahjussi. Jebal. *eyes widening*

MM: ne, ne.. ahjussi. we promise to look after it ourselves.

"Anni, you girls can't keep them. This thing is too big for your dorm anyways." I crossed my arms with my lips flattening to the side.

"And besides, this is a mythical beast. You girls can't show it off on the open world." I added explaining more about the situations. This explanations invited a lot frowns and disappointed pouts. "Let's just get back for now, hmm?" I flicked my head towards the entry hall.

MN: Arrasseo. *pouting*

JH: come on, let's go girls. *getting Dahyun*

I escorted them to the entry hall and again we met with the last person i ever wanted to meet. "Going somewhere, uncle?" Hades turning around. "Of course i am. What else you think i'm going to do you idiot brat." My voice sounded annoyed. "Why are you so annoying." I waved my head in annoyance, "are you going to send them back home?" I chuckled to his words, "obviously. Why ask?" he didn't reply back but instead. He surrounded us with his skeleton armies blocking our way outside the entry hall. "Really? Hades? Are you still going to struggle like this?" My voice pitched, "you know it already that these can't overwhelm my power, right?"

"Yes, however, still. I must try. I can't let all of you go and let my pride became tainted." As he flicked his index finger and his armies started to rush in about to attack us. "This is pathetic!!" I raised my voice sending shockwaves immediately sending them flying away. "Well if that wouldn't work. i might as well try this don't I." He smirked and appeared his Bident. With this i shifted my cane into its true form. I pointed the blade straight to his gaze as he did so too with his Bident. "That weapon can't even hurt me, Hades. You know that." As he appeared in front of me swinging his Bident.

I managed to hold on to his attack blocking his Bident blade as it sparks a twillight color when the metal slams into each other. I pushed his Bident with my sword knocking him back a little as he went back in swinging a powerful attack with his momentum by turning around his whole body. I was knocked a little and i can feel the girls are rushing towards me.

DH: ahjussi, gwaenchanh-a? *rubbing my arms*

DH: i thought you guys were families. *concerned*

"Family my ass. This kid is a burden to the family." Then i rushed in to the battle and this time i replied his attacks with a hard front swing. He blocked it using his Bident's handle but then i continued the attack using my leg kicking him back. He was knocked far and about to fall off the cliff of his entry hall. As he slowly bringing himself up, I rushed towards him dragging my sword then jumped giving some momentum to my swing while turning around my body. I managed to sliced his arm even though it's still intact but still he is wounded. His shining ichor slowly dripping from the wound and the girls seems surprised as i hear their gasps from the place the are watching.

"Stop this Hades!! Come on!!" As i panted out quite heave breaths while looking at his wounded arm. He chuckled and didn't mind to what i said. He started rushing again with his Bident ready to swing another powerful attack on me, or it was. He rushed in then appeared in front of me with his Bident ready for thrusting and i immediately dodge it by jumping away from him. However, his attack didn't finish right there. He pulled back his Bident to be thrown at me as i just landed from my dodging. He threw his Bident showing his orange black flame as it travels through the Hell's air. The speed of his throwing is amazing yet this was nothing for me and i managed to dodge it easily. With this chance i rushed into the battlefield and appeared in front of him swinging my sword to his neck but stopping immediately as it about to reach his neck beheading him in the spot.