Secretary Kim

Your POV

Today i decided to went up to Mount Olympus this evening so here I am standing at the garden of Pantheon. The flowers here are beautiful and it is also decorated with grape vines. I'm guessing, it is Dionysus work because he loves his grapes so much. Walking through the pathway towards inside of the Pantheon, i came across my sister, Nemesis, and she looks very grumpy. "Hey, sis. Whatcha doing?" I greeted and she caught it on her attention. "That bearded brat, how dare he commanded me like I'm his servant." Nemesis muttered and she decided to change the topic. "Aren't you supposed to be down there. Watching over the girls?"

"Well yes, but I've got another thing to do with Eros so I'm here asking Aphrodite if she sees her own son." She nodded, "I'm going back now. Hypnos also has been really busy. He's been complaining a lot about how lacking is his sleep nowadays." She said with a tone of manner that sounded annoyed. "He said, he's been receiving a lot of prayers for having good dreams. And the prayers came from a familiar name actually." I tilted my head to her additional explanation. "What? Who might it be?"

"Ki...Kim.. Kim Dahyun??" I was surprised to what she's saying. After hearing what she said, i think i know why Dahyun has been asking for a good night sleep,dreaming about something else that she couldn't have. "Why is your face suddenly sunken like that?"

"Nothing, just have been spacing out a lot lately because of a lot to think of." Nemesis nodded and i finally i saw Aphrodite coming towards me. "I'll see you when you're back then brother." Nemesis tapped my shoulder and went her way disappearing back to our realm. "I see that you're looking for me uncle Thanatos." Aphrodite arriving in front of me with her usual beautiful looks. "May i ask of why you're coming to see me?" I breathed in deep and slowly, "i need to find your son, Eros." As i was startled when Eros suddenly appeared beside his mother. "Hello, uncle." Eros motioned a palm then received a scolding slap on his shoulder. "Eros, be polite to your elders." Aphrodite said sternly, "it's okay Aphrodite. I actually have gave him a permission to call me uncle instead of grandpa." I explained and earned nodding of aproval.

"Well now, if yoh may excuse us." I excused myself while motioning my head for Eros to follow. I walked away from the Pantheon building closer to the edge of Mount Olympus with an overview of the cities under then further down earth can be seen. "Eros, i have a few questions for you." I rubbed my palms together as he nodded readily to answer my questions. "Was that arrow that hit Dahyun a misfire, you know I'm actually hopjng that it is." He nodded, "is it really really though." As he began to sigh deeply looking down then back to me. "Okay admit it. It was on purpose." My face wrinkled, "uhh.. why? Why Eros?"

"Now i feel bad about that girl loving me. You know that we can't fall in love again with mortals since that ban Zeus put out decades ago."

"I don't know, i just want you to feel loved, uncle." His voice raising a little. "Yeah but not like this. Now i feel bad for her. Can you undo the arrows?" I begged and his face smiled awkwardly. "Yeah about that... once the arrow had already been shot. It stays like that. The effect cannot be undone, uncle. I'm sorry." I groaned, "now what should i do about her feelings then?"

"You have to take responsibility for this. Because i never intended this." I demanded stern. "Just accept her love. Even if you can't fall in love, uncle." My face wrinkled with a 'what' expression. "Just do as i say uncle." And suddenly i straightened my expression sensing white lies because i feel like the conversation ended too soon. "This was Gaia's request isn't it." My face straight and his face looked away awkwardly. "And after I've received her love then falling in love with her. Our kids will have to be sacrificed." I added.