覚悟(?)| Resolution (?)

Dahyun's POV

"Tzuyu-yah will you accompany me to the library later today?" I asked as our breaths were heavy because currently, we are practicing a new choreography for our next comeback song.

TZ: algesseo- *heavy heaving*

JH: what are you going to in the library, dahyunnie?

CY: I know what she's going to do there.

Our conversations were paused for a moment because of how heavy we were breathing.

JY: are you going to read those manuscripts to find a way to save ahjussi? *hands on her knees*

NY: I bet she is. *sitting on the floor*

SN: you'll need our help if you're going to search through all the books from the library.

My eyebrows started to furrow while setting my gaze on Sana unnie with a confused look.

MM: besides, we can't find the solution in just a day. There are lots of books to look through especially the stories about Greek myths.

TZ: ne-ne, it will take a lot of time to find that one solution-

CY: unless we already know who to ask? *finger pointing up in the air*

JH: but who?

NY: pabo-yah, we have ahjussi's secretary remember? And, that photographer who's actually ahjussi's nephew. What was his godly name again?

CY: Apollo? *tone of voice pitched like confused*

CY: I don-

Chaeyoung's words were cut by a cough from somewhere inside our practice room, and that made us look around to find where the sound came from. "Who coughed just now?" I asked as I heard Mina unnie gasping aloud.

MN: Eunhee-ssi?! A-anni- Eris?! *hand cupping her gaping mouth*

We all whipped our heads in unison as Mina unnie said it. "You girls could always ask me." Eris, the previous lady I saw when I woke up from my memories, curving a small smile while she leaned to the walls behind us. She looks exactly the same, her body was perfectly slim with curves just enough that you know she's a goddess, wearing black flowy dress like before, showing her shoulders and back.

"Did you hear all about it?" I asked as she immediately weakly nodded with her lips curled back with a slight smile. "Yes, I'm the goddess of strife and you girls have always been blessed by me." She explained, "And also, I've always been hearing about your wishes on success and about the health of your fans." She added while she starts walking to us slowly, showing elegance in every way that she does.