Complicated

Dahyun's POV

Did i really just say that to ahjussi?? Oh my. I palmed my face reminiscing the day when ahjussi came to my birthday surprise. How do i explain it to him. I don't want things to be awkward between us. I sighed and suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.

CY: Gwaenchanh-a?

I looked over and waved my head getting my composure back. "Oh-uhm.. gwaenchanh-a." I nodded as she chuckled while curving a smirk.

CY: you don't look alright to me. *laughing a little*

"Uhm... actually i was thinking about that night." She quirked her eyebrow, "when ahjussi joined in the surprise on my birthday."

CY: ne.. what about it?

JH: girls it is time for us to go on stage. *clapping her hands*

"Let's continue this later." I said as she chuckled. Right now we are on our first tour and we are now in Singapore. We went on stage with me nervous of our stage. We performed our track list for the concert and then finishes with our thanks for the crowd. We waved our goodbyes.

Backstage we immediately went to our dressing room fixing ourselves with all the costumes changing into our training wears. Our training wears were supplied by ahjussi's company and every time the brand has a new product launched he will always bring us the new models.

I finished changing my clothes then went outside the dressing room to have a look around our concert place. I don't really where i was going but i just followed where my feet takes me. Unknowingly, i was outside the place at the front entrance looking to its massive build soaring to the sky.

I found myself a bench next to a pillar as i walked there to set myself sitting on the bench. I sighed and the thought of that embrassing night came to me. How should i explain it to him. Now i am too embarrassed to meet him.

As I motioned my head to look forward, i saw him standing with arms crossed while leaning onto the pillar opposite of I'm sitting. I can see him curving a half smile then he walked his way to approach me. His suit perfectly wrapping his well built body and his face masculine yet feminine at the same time. He is stunning as ever. As i kept craning my neck to follow his face getting closer and now i am looking up to his face.

"Did you call for me?" My brows arched, wait didn't call him over. I thought confused, "did i really just call you because i was thinking about that night?" He laughed softly, "were you embarrassed to meet me after that night?" As he set himself sitting beside me on the bench. "You were avoiding me since then." I looked down trying to keep my gaze to the floor avoiding eye contact.

We stayed silent for a moment then he finally said something. "To be honest, i feel bad for you. Eros didn't mean to shot an arrow and it was just a misfire." I can feel his looking at me right now. "I can't really reciprocate your feelings back because i don't want you to have a hard time after I've fallen in love and we must part our ways, can't see each other again."

"I don't want that to happen." I can feel his hand on my back. I slowly craned my head to see his face, smiling to me trying to make me feel better after he saying it. "I-it doesn't matter ahjussi. I just want you to at least feel being loved." I breathed in sharply to the painful fact about his life. "I am fine with just that." I curved a smile, don't know whether it's a genuine one or forced and strained.