Hiding Something (?)

Your POV

I was enjoying my time alone while sipping the sweet and tangy wine that i had been drinking for a while now untill someone has to ruin it for me. Here he comes again. I turned over to the presence i felt appearing. "Hey cous' so was i right?" Chronos appeared inside my homestay. I breathed sharply as then i let it out deeply while quirking my corner lips. "Yeah, you were right. Gaia had planned it all along." I turned over to face the bar's counter and continue to sip my wine bringing wine glass to my mouth. "What are your plans then. I know very much how much you don't like it just by looking at your face." I can feel him setting himself to sit beside me. "Tsk, i don't know. Haven't think much about it." I answered nonchalantly to his reply. He sighed along with name mentioned while i ignored him sighing as i kept drinking my wine.

"I've been thinking about something else." I blurted after gulping the wine inside my mouth. "Should i just go along with her plan and then ruined it at the end?" I turned over my head to face his tilted head that's been looking at my side this whole time. "Because,, i think when i finally fell in love with that mortal. I can't bear just to see her suffer from the separation that's already bound to us." I added before taking another sip of my wine. "Well yeah, i kind of get what you're trying to say. I once experienced that myself." Chronos consoled and his words invited me to turn over my head and saw his side profile. "My daughter is living her life well actually. I've been keeping an eye on her and she's now working at prestigious company." Chronos chuckled and turned his head down with a slight smirk on his face.

"Her face resembles her mother, almond eyes, slate brown colored with her long black hair waving down to her shoulders and that sliky fair skin paired with red lips." Chronos described his daughter and felt familiar with the looks.

"Is she working as a sales manager?" Chronos nodded, so his daughter has been working at my company. I thought and this information made my face flat. I sounded a hum as i turn over to look away from him and felt him truning his head to face me. "Why do you hum like that?" I heard his voice confused from my actions. "Well do I by any chance know Ahn Ji-eun. Yes, of course. She works at my company." I turned over to see him jaw slacked and my lips flattened to his reaction. "Man, your company is really big and popular huh. Many humans have tried to work there, i heard that from Ji-eun's mutterings from countless nights just trying to get applied by your company." I sounded a chuckle and turned over to look away. "Good thing she's in the hands of my cousin's care." He nudged lightly as i startled and spilled some of the wine. "Now,, are you trying to pick a fight with Dionysus? You know, that brat doesn't like his wine spilled do you." He laughed to my protest and snapped his fingers cleaning the counter.

"If you end up having kids, I'll give you a little pro tip way ahead now." Chronos breathed in sharply as he stood off from the chair and pointed at me. "Just try to save your child. Don't let them make you sacrifice your own son or daughter. You'll regret it later." I waggled my head being nonchalant to his warnings and he hissed for me to take it seriously. "Thanatos... seriously you will regret it." His presence disappeared and now some silence are back filling the homestay as i kept drinking wine, refilling it over and over.

[...]

Dahyun's POV

I wonder where ahjussi has gone. I haven't seen him since our debut stage in Japan. Yeah, i haven't seen him for months now. With no news coming from him or notices that he'd be back. Even now when we head off shooting for ahjussi's company advertising, he never comes around anymore. I missed his presence. I thought as right now i am in my dressing getting my makeup done for a photo shooting to the brand new models of Nike products. "I wondered where did he go to." I whispered to myself and seems like Nayeon unnie has been paying attention to me.