CEO

Dahyun's POV

Last night was a lot of fun, we even have a new neighbor around the neighborhood. However, I somewhat have seen him somewhere before with that all black styles, where was it. "Dahyunnie, mind if i asked what's on your mind?" Jihyo unnie asked, snapping me back to reality. "oh-uh... have you noticed someone new in our neighborhood?" She waved, "wae?? Is there any?" I nodded, "omo... who's it?" Momo joined, "Is it a guy?" Chaeyoung butted in, "Yeah, it is. He's quite tall too." The three nodded, "what's his name?" I hummed, giving a quick thought trying to remember his name. "Daehwi...Han??" My voice pitched, "Daehwi Han? How old is he?" Jeongyeon butted in, "i think he's in his 30's maybe??" I answered, unsure as my voice pitched.

"He accompanied me to the convenient store, last night, he's surprisingly a good guy." I claimed, "Jinjja? did he see your face?" I waved my head which earned a lot of disappointed looks, "well i was wearing mask for the company's confidentiality of our profiles." I refuted, everyone nodded. "So, do we have any schedules today?" i asked to Jihyo and she nodded, "yes we do and it's a fan sign for our new comeback album." I nodded. Da joh-a, let's make today a fun day, Dahyun. I stood up from the table, finished with my breakfast then walked to our rooms to prepare for the day.

[...]

Your POV

Oh, they finally come out. After a morning walk around the neighborhood, i went back and was greeted with these 9 girls that've been defying our commandments of life. "Eh.. ahjussi." Dahyun noticed me, "ah... ye, Dahyun-ssi. Annyeong haseyo." I waved at her greeting. She brought the 8 other girls and they all greeted me. "Annyeong haseyo, ahjussi." Eight of them greeted, "annyeong haseyo, your girls going somewhere?" I asked putting out conversations, "ah ye, we are. It's nice to have a new neighbor once in awhile." Nayeon answered, "my name is Daehwi Han. Forgot to introduce myself." I put out my hand in which they took gladly and immediately they excused themself to leave. Alright, let's begin our chase shall we. I spread my wings, ascending to the sky following their van from above. I hope i didn't attract too much attention.

Flying across the town and finally landed on top of a building where i can see their van stopped, I saw their van was crowded, again, with a lot of people. These girls are really popular. Now, i feel bad for their admirers if the time to kill all of them comes. I narrowed my eyes, looking at them walking inside the building. should i come down there? I thought about it for awhile and decided not to at the end. I still need to find a way to get close in contact somehow. So I can watch over them without doing all these tails, looking like a creep. I thought, sitting at the edge of the roof. Should I become like one of them? I don't know. I sighed, "am I screwed now?" Whispering to myself like an idiot.

I am bored so i decided to appear myself at the side of the road, waiting under a traffic light. My arms were crossed, shoulder leaning onto the metal pole, i breathed in sharply and suddenly felt a tap on me. "Thanatos, how's your task?" I looked over back and saw Hermes wearing the locals postman's uniform. "Wait, so you work for the locals mail too here?" My brow was arched, confused seeing his uniform. "Well since the gods have been very non communicative lately, I've decided to spend my time more down here. Helping these humans, when you look closely they're not that bad. However, I must agree that some are quite a handful to handle." I nodded, the corner of my lip raised, "well I guess you have some point." I understand what he's saying after all I've seen up there observing these creatures grow and destroy themself over and over.