Nectar & Ambrosia

Dahyun's POV

"Alright, fine what do you want me to do for my apology to be accepted." I looked away after i glared and huffed at his face. We were walking to the end of the cliff walk with ahjussi and Momo unnie standing beside me. Arriving at our meeting point, I saw other members were actually having fun with the cliff walk. "Ahjussi!!" Chaeyoung ran towards us, "Dahyun-ah!!" Jeongyeon unnie ran with laughing expression. "I can't believe that you're that scared to heights." Jeongyeon unnie knuckled me lightly, "you two are really cruel." Furrowing my eyebrows into a glare.

"Mianhamnida, Dahyunnie." She apologized with her teasing and laughing face. My lips were flattened to the side while i waved my head and craned my head down. "Come on, Dahyun. We already said that we are sorry." Ahjussi pointed out as i looked at him, still trying to hold his laugh. "Yah!! You aren't sorry at all ahjussi!!" I hit him on his shoulders. He tried to catch my hand while i kept hitting him over and over. "Oh come on Dahyun, we were just playing around with you." He said it while laughing a little. Then he finally caught my arms and as i tried to hit with my other hand, he stopped it immediately.

He brought my arms together and gripped it tight yet his grip were soft as he smiled teasingly and i can feel that i am blushing from what he was doing. He then laughed a little under his breath which i can assume that he noticed my blushing. I tried to hide with my snarling and his laugh continue, making me even more embarassed. "Mwo? Our dubu's face is red!!" Sana unnie pointed out my reddening cheeks. "A-aa, ANNI!! This is because the wind is very cold!!" I tried to refute but, "Oh come on, Dahyunnie. You don't have to deny it like that." Nayeon unnie nudge me as she waggled her brows. I sighed deeply, my mouth was gaping, "Anniyo... I said this is because of the cold breeze hitting my face!!" I rolled my voice.

I looked over to ahjussi, half-smiling then it turned into a teasing smirk. "I see now. So i have a secret admirer around these 9 girls huh?" He laughed and he turned his head looking away then back to my eyes. "You don't have to be embarassed like that Dahyun. I know it." My eyes widen to his statement, "MWO-YA?! SINCE WHEN??" My voice raised but it was more like a shout. "I am a god?" His tone sounding like the 'duh' impression. I was hit on the face so hard that i can't even think of another reply. "Gwaenchanh-ayo, I did say that you don't have to be embarassed. It's normal. Eros would understand it." I tilted my head to his reply, Eros?

"Eros is the god of love and desire." Chaeyoung explained. Ahjussi nodded with his brows lifted, approvingly to Chaeyoung's knowledge. "He is Ares and Aphrodite's son." Ahjussi continued, "which that makes him my grandson? I don't know. Our family tree is a mess." He continued, flattening his lips to the side. "So is he like a cupid or something?" Sana unnie asked and ahjussi nodded. "Yeah basically he is." Pursing his lips, "anyway you girls should follow your next vacation schedule now. The crews are waiting for you."

[...]

Your POV