Arbitrary Anguish

Your POV

I can hear Zeus' growling as he dropped on his knees and I can feel something strangling my feet. I whipped my head to look at my feet with grape vines holding me in place. I swing my scythe to cut the vines and turned around to see Dionysus commanding his grape vines on me.

"Oh no, you don't." I muttered low as my wings flapped, propelling me forward to Dionysus and I choked him to the pillar. I heard metal clanking on my right as I turned my head to see Ares charging towards me with his sword up high and Shield ready upfront.

I threw my scythe at his direction while tighten my hand clenching on Dionysus neck as I can feel his arms helplessly hitting my arm trying to break free from my choking.

My scythe hit the front of Ares' shield as I put out my hand with fingers wide, controlling my scythe to change its direction back to me. Ares arrived beside me, his arm about to swing his sword but my scythe was quicker, and it sliced through his arm.

His arm and sword dropped with a loud noise as he screams in pain and I put the blade of my scythe right in front of his Adam's apple. "You, primary gods, are pathetic." I was about to decapitate his head off but suddenly Hypnos appears, interrupting.

"Thanatos, have you gone insane?!" I can see a frustration from his expression. "Why? Don't you hate them too, Hypnos? They despised us, remember bro?" Hypnos rolling his eyes back while waggling his head. "Yes-yes, but we don't have to go as far as killing them too."

"Argh- he's argh-ight." Dionysus managed to say a word despite him being choked. "Shut up, grape juice!!" I shouted as I feel a punch on my left and saw Janus punching me through his dimensional gate. "Hey-hey, that's cheating, Janus." I turned to look at Janus on my left back and I threw my scythe at him.

Hypnos interfered again, parrying my scythe away, and "I said stop, Thanatos. Come on, don't give into your power." Hypnos' tone sounded whining.

[...]

Hypnos's POV

He's just ridiculously powerful. I thought as he kept going on his rampage, attacking all the primary gods even the ones on his side. "Thanatos, stop!!" Repeatedly, I parried all his slash on the primary gods as then I saw Helios, Hyperion, Oceanus, and Cronus.

I appeared near them and I said, "please help us. Thanatos is going out if control." The four Titans were looking at each other. "Yeah- we are here to seal him away."

"But we still need a few hands to help us seal him down the Tartarus." Helios said while he got off from his horse. "Don't worry, we'll help you." I saw Nemesis appearing beside me with Eris. "Good, let's get started." Hyperion said as four of the titans started to unite the hands forming a circle, and light starts shining in the middle of it.

"Father? What are you doing here?" I heard Zeus' voice, "can you help us bait Thanatos into the circle, Zeus? Since you're most hated by that scary old hag." Oceanus replied instead of Cronus. "On it." With that short answer, Zeus immediately directed his bolt at my brother, Thanatos, and lightning starts to smite directly at him, making him look our way.