Calling

Your POV

Her body has become so frail yet her daughter kept showing perseverance, keeping her alive. I traced my fingers along this old woman's cheek, tracing her wrinkled face. I shall give thee, thy salvation. I thought as I brought down her eyelids closing her eyes. Her soul flew out of her body, smiling at my gaze and disappeared to thin air. Her heart monitor's sounding a long beep as i walked outside and "umm.. excuse me." The standby nurse leaned her head, "there's a patient waiting her death to be noted."

She immediately went to check for it and seems like she pushed the nurse call button as it turns the hallway occupied by the medical staffs. I walked outside along the hallway and appeared outside of the building as soon as i find the place quiet enough for people not to be around. "Moros, drive me back to my office." He opened the door for me then i hopped in. The drive way was quiet because there's no one else to talk to and eventually we arrived.

Moros opened the door for me, "there's not many souls to be sent to heaven huh brother." I nodded, hopping outside the limo as he closed back the door. "Well, these days earth has been their playground, messing with each other, creating unnecessary sins that'll give a loss on their afterlife." I fixed my suit then looked over to Moros. "At least you get more fun sending them to their death with your doom, Moros." He chuckled, seeing me smirking. "Yeah, true these days have been quite a lot of fun for me."

"Alright then, I'm going inside now. I still have a lot of meetings to attend to." I waved my hand then walked my way inside the building. Arriving in my office, i saw Secretary Kim holding her usual holder, waiting for me. "Annyeong haseyo, Han-nim." She bowed and i smiled to her greeting. "What's today's schedule, Kim-ssi." I was handed the holder that she's been holding. "Ye, Han-nim. You may take a look at this." I opened it and read it. Okay today's schedule is not as tight as usual. Fun.

I closed the holder and handed back to her. "Let's move on to our current meeting shall we?" I said and she immediately walked, escorting me to the meeting room.

[...]

Hoof... wow, what a long meeting. I turned around with my chair and was handed out the meeting summary from Secretary Kim. I nodded approvingly, reading the summary and handed it back to her. "So, now i have to visit Twice's advertisement shoot, right?" She nodded, "Nde... your ride has been prepared for you while you were in the meeting." She gestured her arms and escorted me to my limo.

On the drive way, when i was sitting, waiting for the ride to end. I heard someone calling my name and appeared immediately on the shooting studio where Twice are. I roamed my eyes around and saw Sana. She looked afraid, "what happened?" I approached and she pointed. I looked to where she pointed and guess what. "Really? Sana? Do you have to call me like that just for single cockroach?" My lips curved halfway, "j-just kill it already!!" She raised her voice, hiding her face behind her palms. I hissed and snapped my fingers looking at the cockroach and it is dead instantly.

"It's done, Sana. You don't have to be afraid like that again." As she slowly unravels her face covered by her hands. "I thought you called me for something serious." I sighed and she gave me a pout. "Wait i thought you said that we can call you anywhere and anytime we want." well fricked. "Yeah, but can you at least consider things first before calling me like this. I've got other things to do you know." She pouted more, sending glares to me which made me stared at her awkwardly confused.

"Mwo-ya? Now you are mad at me? After i helped you with the cockroach?" She narrowed her eyes, still pouting. I chuckled to her reaction and this made her angrier as she tried to approached and prepared her hand to slap me. However, her attempt was a total failure because she tripped over her untied shoe. I caught her and she craned her head to look behind her shoulder, seeing my face. "You really are a clumsy one like they told me huh. You clumsy squirrel." I teased and her immediate response was her reddening cheeks, embarassed of my tease.