Sana & Eros (Pt.2)

Sana's POV

"It would be rude of me to do that to an idol, don't you think?" His face smirking at a distance which our nose are only barely apart. I scrunched my nose as I grabbed the tip of his nose and pinched it. "Ouch... Hey!!" He backed away while cupping his nose as I giggled at his reaction.

MM: do you want to join us buy something to drink?

"mullon, wae geureohji?" Eros joined us going to the convenient store 3 blocks away from our dorm. Nayeon unnie was walking with Jeongyeon at the front; Momo was walking beside me and Eros was walking with the maknaes at the back.

MM: you've met with Eros before?

"Mhmm... Yes, I've met him before, but I didn't notice it was him." I put a finger on my chin with my lips slightly jutting out.

MM: ooh- geureonde. What drinks are you going to buy?

I hummed to think about it since I haven't decided what I wanted to drink. "Maybe a pocari?"

MM: pocari? Again?

"Mhmm..." I nodded while we were still walking. After a few moments passed by, I noticed that someone is beside me, to my left. "Annyeong." Eros' sudden greet surprised me. "YAHH!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!" I hissed as I slapped his back while he laughed back at me. "That's a revenge for what you did earlier." Eros smirked while I snarled back at him.

MM: ne, Eros. What kind of God are you?

"I'm the God of love and sex." Momo seemed surprised by Eros' answer. Her eyes were opened wide and mouth almost gaping open. "So, sex. Do you mean sex sex- or like- sex that thing?" I furthered the question. "It can be both, but my main duty is love. Making people fall in love is what I do." He smiled while Momo and I looked at each other.

MM: wait, so you're likes cupid?

Eros nodded, "then that means- are you the one that made Dahyun fall for ahjussi?" I asked, "who's ahjussi- oh... You mean my uncle? Yes- yes, I did." Eros replied. Momo and I squealed together after hearing Eros'answer.

Eros' POV

Momo and Sana were squealing after hearing my reply, and somehow they started talking about it as if they were fan-girling about it. I let out a soft sigh, looking at both of their reaction and slowly brought my pace down so I'm back at the back with the maknaes.

CY: what happened to our unnie, Eros?

"Jeonhyeo, they are just fan-girling about what I do." I half smiled as I turned to look at Chaeyoung shaking her head.

TZ: is it okay for us to call you without honorifics?

"Yeah- yeah, gwaenchanh-ah. Just thought of me as if I were your friend. After all, I can shift myself to look younger." Chaeyoung nodded at my response.

CY: what's your occasion coming down here on earth?

"Nothing much. Just uh- my mother wants me to have a relaxing day, and maybe get a date with a human." I straightforwardly replied.

DH: a date?

"Ne, my mother said I've been too focused on my duty that I forgot to let myself fall for love."

DH: ahh... I see.

"How about you Dahyun? How are things going with you and my uncle?" I asked.

DH: we're doing well. When I get a day off, I usually go to his realm.

"Oh, jinjja?!" Both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu nodded a few times.

TZ: Dubu is always away when we have a day off.