Sana & Eros (Pt.1)

Sana's POV

I was walking alone, strolling along the streets before I bumped into someone. "Joesonghamnida!!" I raised my voice as I bow down to apologise, but then I looked up to see a stunning man with light brown hair and immediately thought that he must be a foreigner. "I'm very sorry. Are you okay?"

Sana what was that? I hit my head mentally as I thought how stupid it is to mash english with Korean in one sentence. "I'm okay. Are you- perhaps?" The stranger narrowed his eyebrows. "Are the locals here?" He asked, "oh... Uh- yes. I am from here." I stammered, "do you mind if I ask you to show me around the place?" He smiled and his smile was so sweet.

"Ehh?? Uh- nde... I mean yes." Sana why did you do that again? I thought as I hear him chuckling and I can feel the heat on my face rising. Ooh... Sana, is your cheek blushing? Omo... What do I do now? I tried to hide the fact that I'm embarrassed of what I just did. "So, may I ask for your name?" He asked as I looked at him tilting his head. "My name is Sa-" wait I can't tell him my name.

"Sa?" He asked back immediately. "Sa Soomin. You can call me Soomin." I looked up at him to my side as I smile under my mask. "Is it common for the locals to use mask on their daily lives?" He asked an interrogating question. "No, it's not everyone."

"Not for everyone?" He tried to confirm and I nodded. "How long since you're here?" What the heck was that Sana. "Oh- since I arrived here? Not long ago. I think it's 2 days ago. I'm new here." I listened and only hummed in response.

Eros' POV

"Not for everyone?" I looked at her on my side with a slight tilt to my head. "How long since you're here?" She glanced at me for a moment and then, she threw her gaze away from me. "Oh- since I arrived here? Not long ago. I think it's 2 days ago. I'm new here." She didn't respond with a word instead, she just hummed.

After a moment passed, I noticed she was staring at me while this whole time I was looking straight at the sidewalk. I smiled at her staring face hidden under the mask. I know well that she's blushing and she seems to have a crush on me. "So what do you do for a living?" I asked, trying to break the ice since we've been walking along side with no conversations at all.

"Ooh- ah... I do dance." I tried to act surprised since I already that I'm talking to the Sana of Twice. "So you're a dancer? Does that pay well to you?" She looked confused with the look her furrowing eyebrows and so, at this point I started to speak in korean. I repeated the question. "Does that pay well to you?" Her looks were even more surprised than before with the widening of her eyes.

"YOU CAN SPEAK KOREAN?!" She raised her voice. "Nde, of course. Why would I be stupid to come here and not learn the language before?" I acted like I'm a normal human which is in the contrary to be honest. As soon as that, her gesture kind of lights up, she started skipping her way beside me and humming too. "Wow, you changed drastically. Was it because of you're having trouble with English?" I curiously asked and she just nodded enthusiastically.

I chuckling and thought of how cute she's for that drastic change of her gestures. "You could've spoken korean sooner, you know. I'm not really good at English though, I understand what you're saying." She huffed at my face which made me laugh lightly. "Oh- so you understand but didn't know how to reply then, why don't you just reply in korean?" I teasingly smirked at her in which I earned a knuckle to my elbow.

"I didn't know you can speak korean so why would I do that, pabo!!" She whined, "whatever you say." I waved that matter away as we keep walking along the sidewalks, beside there's a river with seats of stone benches along the sides of the river. I turned to look at her beside still skipping her way, cheerfully like a squirrel. "You kinda reminds me of a small animal." She hummed and whipped her head to look at me.