Hades's Palace

Your POV

"Han-nim, joesonghamnida." I turned around putting my attention to Secretary Kim, " there's someone requesting his presence to see you." She bowed politely, "His presence? Who would that be?" She brought her head back, "Nde, his outfit's rather unsual to our modern standards. He's wearing an 90's rock style with chains and metal bracelets." It's him again. I thought with a deadpan, "ah kure, bring him inside." As she walked away to escort Hades to my office.

After a moment of waiting, I saw secretary Kim back with Hades and his usual metal rock looks. "Kim-ssi, you can leave us from here now." I pressed a smile and then moved my gaze over this young brat that acts like he's older than me. "What do you want? Out of souls to torture down there?" I walked nearing him with an intimidating stare, "or are you going to mess with the girls again, like you attempted that night." He chuckled under his breath while curving an arrogant smile, "you even prepared yourself with a weapon huh?" He pointed to my cane.

I shifted it into its original shape and pointed it to his neck. "Oh don't worry, the blade couldn't hurt you." I brought back the sword down and walked to his side, "it'll just send you straight to your own demise, little highness." I whispered directly into his ear. He turned his head getting his glares on my eyes as i can see his eyes were fiery showing a flame licking the air from his eyes. "oh, you wouldn't want to mess with me."

"are you really confident enough with your powers Hades? Challenging me like that!! Have you fallen from your own grace Hades?!!" My voice raising into a shout, "don't be so pathetic Hades." He chuckled as he moved his eyes away from me. The room atmosphere was tensed. His underworld aura clenching the whole atmosphere as my own aura overwhelms the situation. He breathed out sharply forming some sort of a chuckle under his breath. "just watch me, uncle." He widened his eyes, "watch me."

He walked away as i feel the atmosphere eased out a little bit. With him gone secretary Kim came inside and asked about what we were talking about. "anniya, gwaenchanh-a. just some family matters." She nodded understandingly, "Han-nim, joesonghamnida. But you still have an executive party to attend to." She bowed politely, "Kuresseo?? ah, let's get going then." She nodded politely, "nde, Han-nim. Your vehicle is ready as well. Let me escort you there." As she started to walk her way leading me to my limo.

[...]

Right now, i am attending my last schedule of the day, a dinner party for the executive of all big companies in Korea. The party was attended by a lot of people, important people, where i can establish a connection and form a relation for our company. Attending this kind of party was quite exhausting and a drag but this is necessary. I was able to take over the bean pole sports and Estee Lauder Korea thanks to these kind of events.

The party finally came to an end as now we are walking back to our vehicle while fixing my suit. "Han-nim since tomorrow is christmas. I want to take my day off until new year." She bowed politely after arriving at the front of the vehicle door. "Since your schedules are empty until new year." She added while reaching her hand to open the car door. "Do whatever makes you happy, Kim-ssi. It's holidays after all." I hopped inside and she ran around the car then hopped inside. "Gamsahamnida, Han-nim. Hope you have a good holiday too and also wish you a merry christmas." I nodded, "do you have plans with your family this crhistmas, Kim-ssi?"

"oh-uh, annimnida. But i was planning to give a surprise visit for eomma." I hummed, "do you need money for the travel cost?" I offered which then she replied with a tone of distress, stuttering "Gwaenchanseubnika, Han-nim. I've saved enough for this year's travel" she waved her hands incessantly, "ah kure, i noticed that you worked hard this year. kuresseo, have a good holiday then." I smiled and Moros finally pulled over at the front of secretary Kim's apartment.