Prologue

Your POV

It's the year of 2015, I've watched many disastrous events happening down there on earth, Humans have acquired lots of knowledge. They became greedy as they kept striving for their own success, purging the weak, exploiting the minors. However, I've been keeping an eye on these specific people. They worked really hard, "what do you think of these girls here, Thanatos?" My sister asked, "they've been defying the laws of life. How many times they've overworked themselves and almost died." I chuckled, "So what? Nemesis? Do you think they don't deserve it?"

"Stop it you two, Eris, Nemesis." My voice rising, "Oh.. come on, Thanatos. Don't you think this is amoral according to our commandments, brother." Nemesis protested, "who says it amoral, Nemesis. They've been working so hard for their dreams, striving for their own vision of success." Eris refuted, "Their goals are as pure as our commandments ordered and they deserve to have their life to its fullest." Eris continued, "You guys are so loud. I'm trying to sleep here, idiots." I looked back, seeing Hypnos coming on our direction.

"Man these girls are really hard-working, look at them." Hypnos pointed, seeing these humans overworking themself again. "look at it, down there on Gaia's place, it's already pretty late. Don't they need some rest to restore their energies?" Hypnos bantered over these girls that I've been observing. I chuckled to their nonsensical blurts, "what? I'm just stating the truth about them. They aren't like us, we basically have all the life that they can't get." Hypnos tried to defend his arguments.

"It seems that I've been called by Zeus over at Mount Olympus." I stood up from my throne, "You guys better not mess around with those humans." I sterned, "Thanatos. Thank you for coming." Zeus greeted as soon as I appeared before him. I bowed, respecting his rule over Mount Olympus. "What is it that you need, for you to have summoned me here, cousin." He walked from his throne, "do you know anything about these 9 girls that have been defying our commandments of life?" I nodded, "yes, in fact, I have also been observing these girls over time and they seemed to have succeeded multiple times avoiding death itself." He hummed, moving his gaze to his brothers and sisters sitting on their councils.

"What do you think, Hermes?" He asked, "the girls indeed have defied our commandments of life but considering them having their lives." Hermes paused, "might actually be amusing to see." He continued, "Aphrodite?" She nodded, "These beautiful girls deserve to live. I'm sure cousin Eris would also agree to this." Zeus hummed with nods, "Athena?" She breathed out deeply, "I think they deserve to have their punishment."

"Athena why? These girls did nothing but fighting. They've been fighting for their dreams for years, I'm sure they'll make it." Hestia refuted, "let's give them the life that they deserve." Zeus hummed, "lastly, Hades come here big brother." Sparks of flames appeared, licking the air as Hades appeared before all of us. "What is it, my little brother? It's been so long since you summoned me to leave the underworld."