Sympathy

Your POV

"Alright girls, I'll drop you here." As i said my chauffeur to pull over, I opened the door and they went out one by one. Closing the door, setting down the window, "next week you girls got a photoshoot your first promotional advertising on our brand." I poked my head out the window, they nodded and waving goodbyes, these are some cute girls, Eileithyia and also thank you Aphrodite for blessing them with such beauty. I waved back at them and told my chauffeur to drive off.

While I'm here, I think i might send some souls to the afterlife. I thought as i asked my chauffeur to pull over. I got on the side of the streets, looked around and appeared in a hospital bed. This man is on the brink of his death. Looking at his steady heartbeat from the heart monitor. His blood pressure is normal too but. I touched his hand, feeling his satisfaction with his life and wanted to let go. He has cardiac diseases and was brought to the hospital soon enough for him to stay in between life and death. His son, however, didn't want to let go of his father. Reading his thoughts, looking at his face with ventilator cupping his mouth. These machines have been keeping him from letting go. Then i shalt give thee thy salvation. I put my hand on his face and his soul float out off his body. You may have your piece in the afterlife.

Heart monitor sound out a long beep, signaling his passing moments as I walked out of the room and medical workers rushing inside the room. I walked outside the hospital until I found someone standing, looking at me, it's Charon. "What are you doing here?" My brow arched, voice pitched. "I was about to take that soul down to the underworld." He replied, "no Charon. He's living the good life, he deserves his peace up there." He chuckled with his arrogant grin. "Now how do i say this to Hades, that you already took away another employee from him."

"Just say Hi to him for me." I tapped his shoulder, walking away. I disappeared before him, going back to my place. Usually, when someone dies, their souls were sent to the underworld first to be determined whether they still have any sins to repent on or not but when i came and handled it myself. I usually gave mercy upon them who already had tried their best living unless it's just a pure psychotic serial killer or something. Then the case would be very different. I think don't I have to tell you about it, all of you might already know about how it would went.

Drinking my wine with a view from mist of vision showing what Twice have been doing, I choked, seeing their unusual behavior. Oh great, Dionysus would be furious if he saw me spilling his revolutionary creation. I wiped my hand with my handkerchief. Man these 9 girls are so quirky and hyperactive. Look at them. Zooming on Nayeon who's now bantering with her leader, ended up in playing chase with each other. Why's everyone not splitting this two and just laughed at their eldest teasing their leader. I sighed, facepalming at the back of my head.

[...]

Okay, today is the week that Twice will partake in the shoot of our next promotional advertisement, promoting and welcoming them as the new ambassador. I walked out from my place, appearing in front of their dorm and saw them getting ready to hopped on their van. I neared them, "annyeong haseyo. You girls seem pretty excited." My voice sounded exciting, "ne... ahjussi, this is our first time getting an endorsement and ambassadors for a famous brand." Tzuyu smiled, "ahjussi can we hangout sometime so we can get close as a neighbor." Dahyun excitedly exclaimed her request, "i see why not? Just tell me when you got the time. I'll empty out my schedule then." I smiled and Dahyun jumped excitingly. "You girls might want to go now, your schedules are on the line." I put out my watch, "ye... Ahjussi, gamsahbnida." They all replied with smiles. I waved them, hopping on their van while Dahyun stayed for awhile and gave her brightest smile on me before hopping in. She looked like the brightest out of the others.