Resurrected

Your POV

I was walking inside, where the souls reside, with pitch-black all around and nothing was coming into my ear. I kept walking until I found a cluster of souls flying around each other. I walked my way over towards them, "ehem." I coughed to get their attention on me. As they all turned around, I saw the soul that I recognized. She has long hair and when she smiles, dimples started to show on her cheeks.

"Annyeong, ahjussi." She kept her smile as she greeted me with a few waves to her hand. "Chaeyoung..." I walked closer to her as I reached with my hands to cup her elbows, "I'm here to get you out of here." She shook her head, weakly. "Gwaenchanh-a, ahjussi. You don't have to resurrect me. I'm okay." Her smile didn't fade away as I sighed at her answer. "Don't you want to live longer? You don't have to sacrifice your life for me. I was-" I paused as I felt her hand cupping my face.

"I was reckless. Mianhae~" I murmured the mistake I did, looking down at her feet a few inches away from mine. "Don't say that. They were unjust for putting you on such a burden. You deserve more, ahjussi." I slowly turned my gaze up to see her face, still smiling warmly at me. "They were biased by their own preference. It was never your fault. You deserve to be angry, ahjussi."

I didn't know why you're so mature even in your age, Chaeyoungie. I thought as I feel her hand gently caressing my side. And so... Caring... "Anni- you have to come back to life. Once needed you. Don't you remember, 'OT9 forever'." I whispered low as I brought her into my arms and appearing out of the place with her. We found ourselves back in my realm with me facing the large window to the huge red moon.

"CHAEYOUNGIE!!" I can hear the girls shouting for her name as I heard their footsteps coming towards us. I released her from my arms, turning to face the girls rushing towards us, lunging forward hugging her while I stand a little bit to the side to gave her some room. Dahyun went for me, hugging me and I stroked her hair to the side as she smiles. "Great job, reaper." I tilted my head at her, calling me a reaper.

"So, you know too?" She nodded, "from who?" She pointed at Hypnos, "I see. Are you okay with me? You know, you're falling in love for a reaper." She started waving her head lightly, "It doesn't matter who you are, ahjussi. You're a great person- no, actually. A great God." She put on her gummy smile, and I chuckled at her words while I'm caressing her hair.

"Chronos what time is it at the earth?" I asked as I turned to look at him and noticed his outfits are kind of a mess. "What happened?"

"Nothing, cous. It's just that little brat interfering with the extraction process. I got it handled with my children." I saw Chaos and Aether was here too. "Hey, uncle. Long time no see." Chaos pointed at me with his war axe. "Careful with that axe, Chaos." I looked back to Dahyun somehow still smiling at me.

"What are you smiling at?" She turned her smile into a cute pout with her lip slightly jutted. "Nothing, I'm just happy that you're back now." She giggled and hugged me again. "Is that your daugh—" I turned over to the voice coming, and it was from Aether. "Are you kidding me? Does she look like my daughter?" Aether's jaw dropped, and "so~ is she your—"