Tzuyu & Artemis (Part 1)

Artemis' POV

I pulled the strings of my bow to send an arrow flying directly against a tree and it hit. I took another arrow from the quiver at my back, set it on my bow and pulled the string. The arrow punched through the previous arrow making it split in half.

I heard a clapping sound and turned to look over to it. "As expected as the goddess of hunting and moon." I saw Apollo walking towards me with a smirk on his face. "What do you want bright ass?" I rolled my eyes annoyed with how he smirked at me. "Nothing, I'm just here to check on you darling." I faked barf as I was disgusted with how he said 'darling'. "Stop being all poetic, Apollo." I started to ignore him and shot my arrows at the same tree and spot again.

"Don't be salty about me, Artemis. I'm just here to hang out with you." I heard his voice getting closer and closer. "How are you Artemis?" I could hear his voice as I kept shooting my arrows. "I've been doing alright." I heard him humming, "have you ever been on earth Artemis?" I shrugged a shoulder. "I do have but uh- not often." I continued to shoot my arrows but this time at an apple on the tree.

The apple fell down, walked there to grab it and gave it to Apollo. "Here." He took the apple. "Thank you Artemis." He started to eat the apple as I set myself to sit down beside him. "Aren't you bored just shooting your bows all day here? Don't you wanna have fun a little bit? You know, dating a few mortals." I sighed and shook my head lightly. "Apollo, it is my duty to stay independent and—"

"Be a virgin?" I nudge his ribs for saying that but I sighed deeply. "But yes, be a virgin. It was the title bestowed upon me and I couldn't break it, you know." I turned my head to see him nodding lightly. "Do you want to visit the earth with me sometimes?" I hummed and nodded slightly. "I don't see why not. It would be fun." His face lit up as bright as the sun. "I'll consider as a date between the two of us, okay?" Hearing what he said made me blush and I knuckled him on his shoulder.

"You're such a flirt, bright ass." He laughed, "alright- alright, whatever you say, mistress." He stood up, "I'll leave you be then." He waved at me and walks away. That brat. I sighed at his behaviour. I think I should visit the earth alone too, someday. I stood up and walked away from the tree to go back to Pantheon. Climbing up the stairs, I noticed there's uncle Thanatos with Dahyun in the garden.

"What are they doing here?" I thought curiously and walked my way over there. I called my uncle and he turned around. "What do we have here? Artemis, how are you?" My uncle spread his arms wide for a hug. "I've been doing great, uncle. How are things with you and Dahyun? Have you guys- ehem..." I saw Dahyun blushing with her hands trying to hide her reddening face. My uncle's face was flat and somehow his handsome face going flat made me laugh. "I thought you two have done it. You know... Eros would do it immediately if he ever dated someone." My word piqued an interest in Dahyun.

"Mwo? Eros has been dating with Sana." My jaw slightly slacking as I heard her saying it. "Sana? Your friend?" Dahyun nodded vigorously. "Well, don't worry Dahyun. Eros can also be romantic. He isn't always just about sex and lust." Dahyun nodded again. "Uncle, is it okay if I descend to earth and have a little walk around?" I asked Thanatos, "why do you have to ask, Artemis? Just go." Thanatos flicked his head for me to go. I nodded at Thanatos' permission to go, and I walked away.